FS: 22" Sceptre Monitor

freestyler105

Golden Master
Basically, I need a new monitor that uses higher quality panels for some of the stuff I'm doing. This Sceptre uses TN panels, which is what you find in 90% of monitors, most monitors for under $400 use them.

It's a 22" Sceptre LCD, bought about 6 months ago. I bought it for a bit over $300. Currently, it's going for $250 on newegg:
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16824112009

As you can see from the reviews, these monitors have faulty DVI ports. The one on this monitor is dead. There is, however, an HDMI port, that you can use if you want a digital signal. Personally, I'm just using VGA, and it works fine.

Resolution is 1680x1050, 2ms response time, 2000:1 contrast ratio. Very good gaming monitor. Has built in speakers of decent quality. Look on newegg for the rest of the specs.

This is really just an interest check. If people are interested, I'll put up the required pics with my name. I'm looking to get about $150 shipped for this thing. (Shipping will be about $20 in the U.S., so this is a deal) The monitor I want isn't cheap...so any takers?

Yes, TAKEN!

I have the exact same one. I want it.

PM me your phone number, and I will call you after school about it.

3 hours, but 4 or 5 untill I will be able to call you.

i need to check on getting this new job, that will give me the sure answer on the purchase, however I do really, REALLY want to have a second one of these monitors.

It is 4 here already...I might be "busy" at that time if you know what I mean, haha. If I don't answer, I'll get back to you though.

Lol, forget it, ill call ya tomorrow. Wouldnt wanna accidently call in the middle of that, haha.

Ok, and ill try and get money issues squared away.

I would like pics though. I wanna see the condition. And how long have you had it, did you buy it new, or buy it used? Like new condition etc?

Bought it brand new from newegg. I'll get some pics up later. It's in great condition, no scratches or anything.

Back
Top Bottom