Still cant decide on a car, check this one

Oh wow, sorry I didnt read it, didnt notice you're going to get it.

Good job. Shouldn'e be terrible gas milage with a 6cyl.

And yeah, definitely get it check out before buying it. its SOOO easy to get screwed when buying cars.

why thank you, thing is costing me a pretty penny so far... grrrr... but shes going on hold this winter, so i can pick up a new 240SX :-D

asking how old he is, isn't irrelevant. How old are you? When i bought my first vehicle (at 17) i bought something that was going to last. The vehicles you post look like garbage. I took out a lone , had a part time job, full time in summer and made monthly payments. Talk to your parents about it and show them how responsible you can be.

i whent through 3 beaters and a project car before i took a loan out for my jeep. i wouldnt recomend a nice car for a first one, seeing as most people will get into some sort of accident. and you dont want to damage a nice new whip.

haha, is that in a truck though? we dont have a huge amount of trucks here, its mainly cars and chelsea tractors (4x4's)

that is a big old engine though.. mine must seem like a baby to you.. lol
nope, it's in my firebird :D My dad's 05 Chevy 2500HD has a 6.6L diesel engine in it :)

Isn't that irrelevent to what he is asking? Age should not make a difference in the vehicle itself.

With what you mentioned about not driving all over the place, I think if you like it then why not go for it. The ad says that the vehicle drives well and sevral of the parts that wear over times more so than others have been replaced so I would suspect it to be fairly reliable. And as mentioned above, if you have a place to go off roading then it's definatly worth considering. I have been deprived of being able to experence it myself, but I have herd it is very fun.

It is really, you don't want a huge car when you have just started driving..

It is really, you don't want a huge car when you have just started driving..
your calling a ranger a huge car.....that's funny. The ranger is one of the smallest consumer trucks in the US. My car is probably the same length as one. Also, being higher off the ground gives you a better view so you can't argue that the large tires make it a "huge" vehicle. (It's also a truck not a car :p)

No by huge car, I think he may have meant a new good car.
I dont care if they look like garbage, they dont really, but anyway, I want a cheap car. My friend is getting a brand new lancer, he is 17, I think thats stupid. He will have a job at walmart, and be going to school. My parents will pay $2000, I can pay more If I want something nicer. I'm not tho, college is a lot more important than a car.
I'm 16 tho. I'd rather get a car that can get me from point A to point B, and have a good education, with the money to pay for an education, rather than a nice car, and than having to take out even more loans for an education.

Back
Top Bottom