FS: 2x Tc7 subs and Rockford Fosgate 1000-1BD

Half Evil

Golden Master
I have to sell some things off asap!

They're in mint condition, never abused, only few months play. Comes with custom ported box. I also bought it all brand new.

Picture002-2.jpg

Picture004-1.jpg

Picture003-1.jpg

750obo

Will sell box with them too, but thats extra shipping $$ for you. And I have the box for the RF amp somewhere. Will be packaged in that when shipped. Its bench test does a true 1316wrms @ 1ohm. Thats what i'm running the TC-7's at.

Subs are Dual Voice Coil @ 4ohms, everything wired down plaing at 1ohm.

Perfect for ISOwner, or G35x

The amp its self is $600 plus tax from an Authorized dealer. These are competition subs with a 3'' voice coil so its almost impossible to hurt them. These are the loudest subs in town and around school. I've put many people to shame. Each sub was $150 when I got an overstocked sale at their site. They're no longer for sale, but i'm special and got them!

you forgot in the pic to put a piece of paper w/ your name on it. mod or not its the rules :D

Haha, I know. Havent got around to it. I need to do it for another forum too.

Tomorrow! I promise.

damn, im thinking about wanting to trade my 8800GTS for that box\subs...i know likely not, but how much for JUST the box without the subs

EDIT:
also why are you selling them?

Uh just the box? I don't know, never thought about parting it out.

What do you think it fair? 50 + shipping?

The box is 7 layer play with two 13'' long x 3'' diameter precision ports coming out each side....

IMG_2099.jpg

IMG_2098.jpg

Tuned to 35hz with a total air space of 2.45ft3. and double baffled on the front for bracing on these subs, because they are huge. when i get my name in the pic tomorrow, i will also take out a sub to show you have freakin massive it is.

So thats like 1.225ft3 a chamber.

It will fit two 10'' subwoofers.

And im selling because I got in some trouble, and I need to pay a few things off.

Specs are as follors

subs are dual 4's wired to 1ohm and each rated, and taking 700wrms.

These are 2000w peak subs.

Oh man I would buy that thing just to run on my home setup... that would be... amazing.

What car is that?

Nah they don't work good with movies and home theater that well.

Just music, Juice.

Nah they don't work good with movies and home theater that well.

Just music, Juice.

Yes I know, that's all I really use my computer for. MUSIC. And I have 1 sub, wish I could get one like that beacuse I have a sony 12 inch sub and I want to try other things... and then when I get my car, that thing goes in... lol. :p

Back
Top Bottom