rejected, pissed off then almost suspended...fun

i only got into a few fights in school, all but one of which were in self defense. the only fight ive been in outside of school wasnt really a fight. i beat the living crap out of the scumbag. he spent 2 months in the hospital, facial reconstuction, broken leg/arm, ribs, etc.

But he was raping a girl that i consider a sister.

both proud of that.....

i didn't say i was proud i said i was pissed...

Violence is just a part of life, most people like to eat their steak without thinking about how it was made when the cow's throat was slit, its carcass turned inside out and its flesh carved into a delicious meal haha. A lot of sports are barbaric and based on aggression including the games most users here play, leading to violence. But of course when a kid has a bad day, and some little asshole wants to pick on him, even after the teacher ignores the problem (very stupid teacher) the system expects this kid to be civilized and control his anger? What a joke, growing males just don't do this. The retaliator always gets punished the worst, I know cause that was me as a kid. There's a line you don't want to cross, I approve very much of violence with a purpose but without, it's just senseless and will give you a reputation. Many kids today are just cowards, if you beat somebody in a fair 1 on 1 fist fight they'll of course justify it acceptable to gather a group of his brother's friends to hunt you down and beat you unconscious in revenge - I despise these gutless people, you lost the fight, accept it, you're not the dominant male in this herd, that is life.

agreed +1

i only got into a few fights in school, all but one of which were in self defense. the only fight ive been in outside of school wasnt really a fight. i beat the living crap out of the scumbag. he spent 2 months in the hospital, facial reconstuction, broken leg/arm, ribs, etc.

i would have made his world hell, can you say paralyzed for life and sterile? no matter who it was he was raping, it pisses me off that there are sick f***s in the wold that would do that

btw i didnt start this thread to start a fight....the reason i snapped on the kid was because i had a shit day and was tired of putting up with his s*** espically after i got rejected by a girl that i think is irreplaceable....

School whats that?(graduated, with diploma) Meh
Ive never been in a fight but ive seen the security guards take down a couple kids on lunch more that once for a fight

yeah rapists, pedophiles and men that hit their wives are all the same to me, they don't deserve the freedom of society. You can't even trust justice anymore, especially if there was no witnesses and it's just your word against his in court. They walk free all the time.

i would have made his world hell, can you say paralyzed for life and sterile? no matter who it was he was raping, it pisses me off that there are sick f***s in the wold that would do that...

he really deserved that. people who commit crimes really get off way to easy. all they have to do is sit on their ass for 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 52 weeks a year and the number of year they were sentenced. they do such little work that they really arn't punished.

he spent 4 months in the hospital, and is serving year 3 of his 8 year sentence right now.

and he never fully recovered. still limps, face will never look the same. and im sure buba made is life worse then anything i ever could do.

he spent 4 months in the hospital, and is serving year 3 of his 8 year sentence right now.

and he never fully recovered. still limps, face will never look the same. and im sure buba made is life worse then anything i ever could do.

and you didn't get in any trouble?

no one pressed charges against me, and his family thanked me, apaprently they had suspicions of him doing stuff like this.

Back
Top Bottom