Random Chit Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thats true. But then again, do it in an unsurveilanced isle, who is going to catch you? Its the same idea as doing things behind a proxy.

sure as hell hope not:p otherwise i be screwed lol

It changed for me. Now I can't overeat at all.

What are all your thoughts on theft?

Stealing from the music industry is publically accepted right? How is stealing from Wal-Mart different?

Stealing from anywhere?

Personally, I have gotten together with friends just to download things off the net.

However, i've never gotten with a bunch of friends to go do a group steal. But, theoritacally, it shouldnt be a big deal, right? Because the only difference is that its a material object. Which shouldn't be a big deal, because its steps towards stealing music and a material item are the same.

You go out of your way, to do something you shouldnt, take someting that is not yours, and benefit from it, and at the same time taking away from someone elses profit.

Notice how I use Wal-Mart as an example, as with the Music Industry. Because they are the same type of buisness. They are muli-billion dollar corporations set out to make more profit.

Thoughts?

Downloading something so you can avoid spending money buying it is not ok.

But in this day and age, some of us (hopefully most of us) download music as a form of protest against all these shitty record labels.

Someone who downloads music only with the intention of not having to buy it deserves to get caught.

so true, 1$ for a song on itunes is ridiclous, you can get CD's with at least 10 tracks for 8$, the BS thing is that so many people buy off itunes, personally i would just let friends buy it then get it from them ;)

damm and i thought like £120 a month was a lot
how in hell do you spend that much each month

Rent (keep), phone, car, general spends, going out money, then a lil goes into savings. £500 easssilllyyy goes.

It changed for me. Now I can't overeat at all.

Downloading something so you can avoid spending money buying it is not ok.

But in this day and age, some of us (hopefully most of us) download music as a form of protest against all these shitty record labels.

Someone who downloads music only with the intention of not having to buy it deserves to get caught.

this my friends is the answer to downloading

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/money/main.jhtml?xml=/money/2007/10/01/bcnradio101.xml

its ingenious now who is going to download there album illegally now ? noone because they can get it from their website and pay whateva they want for it

i just thought id say that i love thelis's avatar :D
finally a mod who makes good use of a custom avatar :p

so true, 1$ for a song on itunes is ridiclous, you can get CD's with at least 10 tracks for 8$, the BS thing is that so many people buy off itunes, personally i would just let friends buy it then get it from them ;)

I admit that I buy off itunes. Just a few songs here and there, mostly music videos. I just wish they would encode the songs at 320kbps and not 128kbps. I am thinking about try other site out there that have songs for 30cents or less a dl.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom