new Sony Viao VGN-SZ446NB laptop for sale

susan001

Beta member
hi i am selling a new sony Vaio laptop computer still in packaging worth $2000 for $950AUD. this is an unwanted present and i am happy to pay for shipping. if you are interested or have a question, contact me at susan_freimann (a) hotmail.com
thankyou for your time

hi i am selling a new sony Vaio laptop computer still in packaging worth $2000 for $950AUD. this is an unwanted present and i am happy to pay for shipping. if you are interested or have a question, contact me at << deleted>> thankyou for your time
Sorry Susan, but the rules state that you have to show a pic, & in that pic there has to be a hand-written note showing your username & date.
I have deleted your email address, you should never give out this, for your own security!, OK?:)

Brook, it is fine if she wants to give use the email address. Just edit the link out and everything will be fine.

Brook, it is fine if she wants to give us the email address. Just edit the link out and everything will be fine.
I always delete any email addresses that appear in members posts, it's a "done thing", it's for the security of the member, they are always newbies who don't know any better, I think you'll find that celegorm does this too, as do other mods, OK?:)

Back
Top Bottom