Crazy teachers, we all got em' not like this tho

superman22x

Golden Master
Ok, I got some stories about our new metals teacher. First one
The teachers name is mr. fremault. Fremault called my friend brian a dumbass in class, and so Brian said, hey, I'm going to tell the office you said that right now, and started walking towards the door. Fremault started getting scared of loosing his job and all and was saying, "Dont you wanna stay, we are going to weld, and do all kinds of fun stuff." Briand said, "nope, hope you liked your time at Harvard, cause you are done, and he walked out. He came back 5 minutes later, and never had gone to the office or anything, lol. But if was a good joke on the teacher.

This teacher also painted like everything in the shop too, but did a shitty job. Actually, he just had the students paint the desks.

Than, he got on the topic of wallets, and said, "When do people get wallets?"
Brian said, "Proly 16, thats when they get their lisccenes and all."
Fremault responds, "Oh yeah, thats the age when they get those little round rubber things too isnt it?"

Kinda sad coming from a teacher eh?
Thats not it, than they started talking about jacking off or something, and Tony said, even Fremault does it, and looked at the teacher. Fremault raised both hands, in a way of saying, I use both...
Now thats just sick coming from a 50 year old man...

While I was in his class after school the other day for my friends film, he started talking about his old girlfriend and his car. he said, "Oh, she was a babe, larger one tho. My car was like a lowrider, back suspension was bouncing all around."
Than he started telling us which girls to date, "The russian ones" And stuff like that.
This guy is just nuts.... This isnt the extent of the stories.
Last one, some kids came in for a picture for the yearbook or something, and just as he is getting his picture takin, this kid goes, F**k you Fremault, and Fremault just smiles. He doesnt care, this kid got kicked out of class once, and he just walked around to the windows, and started making all these noises, and came back, and got to stay, lol. The kid is really wierd too.
This teacher wont last past a year, some kid will get hurt in this metals class, cause he has no clue what he is doing.

Than there is the English student teacher, who had 19 years of college, cause she is retarded. We are talking about the saleem witch trials, and she said inocent people are getting blamed for bad things. Than she goes on to say, "It's like terrorists."
What is she saying, there are no terrorists? One of my friends asked her that. I dont remember her responce tho.
This was all told to me, I never had her for a teacher.

Anyone else have teachers like that?

WTF you're school is insane, LOL.

Funny you have a class just titled Metals.

Anyways, I have had a few teachers, that aren't that weird, but way more ditzy. Like they had no idea what was going on, its they've been worse then what you're going thru, LOL.

Metals is like a manufacturing class. Welding is basically metals 2. Metals one, you use a forge, and build a chisel, and some other stuff. I took it with the old syco teacher. He had temper problems, not maturity problems. Maybe cause someone hit him in the head with a file, idk.

Still man, your Classes are wack.

We have Ag Mech 1, 2, and 3. (Argicultural Mechanics)

Then there is Transportation Tech.

Ag Mech to do everything you do in multiplie classes. We have Mig Welding, Arc Welding, Oxy Cutting, Oxy Welding, Bit Sharpening, Forging; you know the basics for EVERY machine.

Transportation Tech is the class im currently in, and its basically auto shop, where you use some of the tools, such as mig or whatever.

But in Ag MEch 2, and 3, thats where you actually do projects, and gets heavy specilized use with the shop equip.

I've had stuff that crazy

-Teacher came onto me
-Teacher left class to get high
-Teacher got high at lunch and came back to class
-Too many odd sex related conversations.

LOL to get high, and wtf is up with your metals teacher, i would just start messing with his head :p, would be pretty funny

Last year we had a 23 year old rookie teacher get involved with relationships with students out side of school.

She quit, one of the kids graduated, and now they're together.

This guy seems like he is always high too.

Oh one more thing, my friends wrote a fake note to him. The fake note was from Martin, but Jake and Jamie wrote it.

Dear Fremault,
I like your class, but you suck as an actor.

PS I used to be a 400 pound fatass, in 4th grade

PPS also in 2nd, 3rd, 5th, 6th, 7th, and 8th

PPSS, in first grade I lost one of my balls, so could you make me a metal one, than I could be bionic ball man.

And there was more, but I forget, martin used to be a lil fat, but not a 400 pound fatass, lol, he put that on his myspace profile tho.

Oh I forgot, he read this note too the class.

LOL to get high, and wtf is up with your metals teacher, i would just start messing with his head :p, would be pretty funny

I dont have him as a teacher, but when I go in to film for my friend martins movie, I do mess with him, lol.

Back
Top Bottom