Best friend trauma

personally i always took s*** without a fight but this year i;ve been standing up for myself and people are backing off and thats a very serious thing that happened to your friend my advice is lay low watch what is happening and beware of your sorroundings just dont look paranoid while doing it

Well do his parents know what is going on ?
And like if they start on you the best thing to do is just defend yourself , i dont agree with violence but if you have no last resort then self defence is your only option , even if they beat you get a few good blows in back might make em think twice about it next time . I mean honestly would you be able to sort theese guys if they did anything to you , if not just stay with friends all the time they should get ya back if they do try anything
Tbh do you know who theese guys are if you do then i would tell someone and like for that they should be suspended for that

was it a gang or something? if it was a gang then he needs to be transfered, unless several of them got expelled, because suspension wont stop them and either will anything else unless he doesnt go to that school anymore, otherwise they will keep doing crap, also how many were there? honestly though try to stay out of it, you should learn out to force someone to the ground, its pretty easy to do it right, but unless there was a lot of them it would probably scare them enough for them to stop.

Know any self defence?
Gangs will be a hard problem if thats what it is. I hope your friend doesnt have to be transfered.

Oh my God, that's crazy...I'm guessing it's against your school rules to carry a knife? Not that you'd actually use it, just to scare the motherf*ckers off.

Talk to your principal or something, s/he'll be able to help you.

Does the lad know the culprits in question? I really hate that sort of thing and it happened to me one night when a couple of lads where hassling me so I took them on un be known to me that there was another 4 of them laying in wait round the corner, I took a right beating that night so I took up a martial art and so far have never had to use it 15 years on. I don't condone violence but to punks like that I would gladly kick the living day lights out off and I only hope I am never in that same situation again as I fear for my own self control as to what I might do. Tell your friend to be brave and report them, if not for his own sake but for the next unknowing victim they pick on.

Get him with the police to press charges, and get a restraining order. They will be in jail.

Back
Top Bottom