Mod Review: ArrizX

Status
Not open for further replies.
99% Good. Should stay a mod and is a valuable asset to the forum.
I agree.

AllThingsSacred, you're once again out of line in reviewing the mods. There's nothing wrong with posting about cars. He was just trying to help David in his quest to make the forum look as professional as possible when he moved those threads. He may curse sometimes, but his language is fine...better than 99% of the people here.

I think he does a very good job,
Always good at helping out,
Not much to say but I think he is very helpful and nice and does a really good job, I think it was a good idea to promote Arrizx to moderator,
i hope he continues the good work,

Threads better yet?

I moved my car one to the soc. lounge, and unstuck it. And moved back the member photos and kept it stuck..

I don't know what happened to the joke one though, I moved it to the gallery and its gone now :confused:

edit-
it was moved to the soc. lounge, and unstuck --not by me--

Overall I think ArrizX is a great mod. Also sent me Vista, "free".

Thanks again for that its still working!!

But I don't see him doing anything wrong in my eyes, just being a helpful mod and also asking question about his car and others.

No problem with that.

*Throws 2 cents at the computer

I think he's a good mod. He's around the same age bracket as most of us here which is cool, and he talks about cars which is neat since I also like cars and enjoy reading his posts about cars.

Review ArrizX: Now, I didn't read what others are saying about ArrizX so my review is not biased. He is active (as far as modding is concerned). Got some stickies organized, active lurker of SPAM, and was at some moment, the voice of Computerforums when addressing concerns. He still does that now. I never see him abuse his mod powers, and I don't see any kind of negativity that prevents him from being mod for many years to come (pending if he's still active on here years down the road).

Although his expertise is on the social aspects of this forum, the general computer concerns tend to be neglected often. But it's not really a big issue since there are other mods active in the General Hardware section. After all, computerforums is a diverse community and not strictly just computers all the time.

AllThingsSacred, you're once again out of line in reviewing the mods. There's nothing wrong with posting about cars. He was just trying to help David in his quest to make the forum look as professional as possible when he moved those threads. He may curse sometimes, but his language is fine...better than 99% of the people here.

this isnt gonna work if you go round telling everyone else their review is wrong just cos you dont agree with it
That was ATS's opinion and if you agree or disagree he is entitled to that and you wont be able to stop that
I may disagree with your review but i am not gonna tell you that you are out of line cos i respect that thats your opinion and how you see things

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom