Random Chit Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.
I gotta fast metabolism too, my mom makes it hard to make good use of tho. Cause of diabetes, I swear she makes it like 10 times harder by trying to help. But thats what moms are there for. I am 6' 2" 3% fat, and 160 IBs. My mom has gone on this health freak thing lately tho, so its hard to get the fats and sugars I need... while at home...

What are all your thoughts on theft?

Stealing from the music industry is publically accepted right? How is stealing from Wal-Mart different?

Stealing from anywhere?

Personally, I have gotten together with friends just to download things off the net.

However, i've never gotten with a bunch of friends to go do a group steal. But, theoritacally, it shouldnt be a big deal, right? Because the only difference is that its a material object. Which shouldn't be a big deal, because its steps towards stealing music and a material item are the same.

You go out of your way, to do something you shouldnt, take someting that is not yours, and benefit from it, and at the same time taking away from someone elses profit.

Notice how I use Wal-Mart as an example, as with the Music Industry. Because they are the same type of buisness. They are muli-billion dollar corporations set out to make more profit.

Thoughts?

Well, by no means am I saying its ok, as I do it myself, but downloading really isnt as bad.
I download adobe CS3, the comany loses me as a potential customer, because I have now obtained it for free. But I would have never bought it, even if I needed it. I would go for something cheaper. And although they put time into production, they didnt loose a copy in the one that I could get. Unlimited copies. If you went into walmart and stole a lawnmower, same value as CS3, it would be worse on the company. Although you would have never bought it if you needed it, you stole it, and they had put money into that individual item. They didnt loose money when you stole CS3, they did when you stole the lawnmower.

Get my point?

Either way its bad, and I'm not saying I have CS3.

i use to steal from my parents and stuff, i could probably pretty easily steal something from wal-mart too, even though ours seems locked up tight, they dont have certain aisles under survilence, specially the one with all the pop, its always deserted for some reason, so i guess it would be easy to just start drinking pop though, but im not like that, i dunno, it just isnt worth it. although i could easily steal from kids at school with money or stuff, because you can easily talk your way out of it, and im really good at that ;)

Well, by no means am I saying its ok, as I do it myself, but downloading really isnt as bad.
I download adobe CS3, the comany loses me as a potential customer, because I have now obtained it for free. But I would have never bought it, even if I needed it. I would go for something cheaper. And although they put time into production, they didnt loose a copy in the one that I could get. Unlimited copies. If you went into walmart and stole a lawnmower, same value as CS3, it would be worse on the company. Although you would have never bought it if you needed it, you stole it, and they had put money into that individual item. They didnt loose money when you stole CS3, they did when you stole the lawnmower.

Get my point?

Either way its bad, and I'm not saying I have CS3.

Yeah, that is true, but its the same idea, so theoritacially (sp) it shouldn't be different, but obviously it is.

Taking something, and someone else looses money on time and/or materials invested in it.

I'm not saying "If you steal music, go steal a candy bar".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom