Moderator Reviews Rules

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think whether or not 99nasha, G35X and Slayer are here as much as the other moderators, they are still moderators and should be included.

Can I just point out that that the list of mods for review has been finalised, that means to me that no more names can be added, why do you mention G35x, as far as I can see there's no reason for him to be reviewed, mine is on that list, & I of course accept that decision to include me.
Oh, so just because the list has already been made up another moderator cannot be added? :rolleyes: They deserve a chance to see what members think of them just as much as the other moderators.

I'm gonna have to agree with the decision to not add some of the less active moderators. 90% of the members here haven't been around long enough to get a decent idea of what they're like, and the topics would be pointless.

Maybe we should ask them if they want it or not...

I'm gonna have to agree with the decision to not add some of the less active moderators. 90% of the members here haven't been around long enough to get a decent idea of what they're like, and the topics would be pointless.

Maybe we should ask them if they want it or not...

Yes, that's whay Nasha wasn't on the original list, and why G35X and Mr. Mixx are not on it. They just haven't been active enough for some of you to make oppinions on them.

However, if they want to be added, that is possible.

I feel like a teacher writing reports for their pupils at school lol

i felt like that^ lol haha
thats why it was hard for me to write negative stuff, as the teachers always word it positively as best as possible

They are not being reviewed since they really are not on enough for you to get a good idea of how they do their job.

If there is enough of a calling, I could add them.
I understood that the list is closed as the reviews have started today, that sounds right to me anyway.

these 3 mods, are not around anymore, one has recently said that he is rarely on here, and is on other forums, thats fair play to him, but I think that to be a moderator then you do need to at least spend some time here.
Thats a fair point indeed; and although I can't vouch for the other 2 mods I can atleast say I'm relatively active on here. I'm online at least every evening and some afternoons as well depending on college and any work (although Invisible to being shown on line; so its possible thats where this issue is from).

I may not post a lot but I still manage to reply pretty quickly when my name is brought up somewhere or when something pops up that interests me or needs Moderation. ;)

As for comments from other members on how us other mods should have a critique thread too, fair enough, once again point taken and if the rest of the staff feel that they want to, they are more than welcome to do one for me, too. There's still a few members around here who have had contact or previous dealings with me so I'm all for it as far as I'm concerned. :)

Kinda off topic, but how is it your invisible Slayer? was it like a reward? ...or a punishment for something? or some CF experiment gone horribly wrong?:p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom