Still cant decide on a car, check this one

No, small engine really. Insurance will be $140 per 6 months more than it is now, and Right now we have 2 cars and 3 drivers, so it will change to 3 cars with 3 drivers.
One question tho, since I wont have plates for it, how do I drive it home?

over here that owuld be considered a big engine.. my engine size, 1.6 up to 2.0 is probably considered average.. with 1.4 and below small, and above 2.2 big (pretty much), so its weird how it changes over there..

so you have a family policy instead of just one for yourself? thats another different way of doing things, i just have my own policy for my car, and my dad has his own policy. insurance, for young drivers, is super expensive over here.. i pay £150 ($300) a month for mine..

over here that owuld be considered a big engine.. my engine size, 1.6 up to 2.0 is probably considered average.. with 1.4 and below small, and above 2.2 big (pretty much), so its weird how it changes over there..

so you have a family policy instead of just one for yourself? thats another different way of doing things, i just have my own policy for my car, and my dad has his own policy. insurance, for young drivers, is super expensive over here.. i pay £150 ($300) a month for mine..
lmao....my engine must be ginormous then to you guys then....5.7L :D

I am also on a family policy and pay very little for my insurance! :D

haha, is that in a truck though? we dont have a huge amount of trucks here, its mainly cars and chelsea tractors (4x4's)

that is a big old engine though.. mine must seem like a baby to you.. lol

a truck is alot easier on insurance then a sports car [had a 240sx when i was 17, 490$ a month for liability]

you can either change the speedo cable gear out with a different one to compensate, or regear, or get a friend who has an accurate speedometer, have him do the speed limit and follow him, seeing what your speed it, or use a GPS device to see where on your speedo the actual speed limit is. Or you can change the gearing in the differentials to compensate, but that isnt something i would recomend doing at home, ive done all my own work on all 5 of my vehicles[including rebuilding my KA24 in my 240sx and boosting it] and im taking my diffs to a shop to get them regeared.

check with the DMV.
or if the dudes ok with it just return his plates, after driving to the DMV to get it registered in your name of course.

and a 2L, while small, can be a nasty motor [my 2.4L in teh S13 wash pushing 350WHP when, on a 2600lbs car]

***Off topic***
wrangler pics:

5.7L not bad, I just didnt want to get that. There was an F250 that was affordable, but I dont want a gas guzzler.
"How many miles to the gallen do you get?"
"Oh, we dont do it like that for my truck, we go by gallens per mile."

lol, my friend has a 6.4L diesel. They get big for trucks, which is why I went with a ranger.
But how do I drive home again, with no plates?

Ok, just called, its all good. We are going ot get it next week, my dad said if he can get it for $1500. I dont think he will go that cheap, but we shall see. It needs mufflers tho, as it has none.

i ran open headers for a week, sounded AWESOME, but being pulled over ALL the time got annoying, so i put my pipes back on :(

and good luck on that man, i would take someone who knows cars with you to give it a nice little check up, incase hes trying to hide something.

Back
Top Bottom