Mod Review: Brookfield

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brookfield is a strict mod, but a good mod. He gets too much crap. Although it is true, he doesnt practice what he preaches. Do what he says, not as he does. But he does a good job. His age makes a difference sometimes, he is like the adult or teacher that always tells us not too do stupid stuff, lol, thats no fun.

I actually think brook is somewhat... well I don't know, but he tends to double post more than I do... and he gets on peoples nerves. But he is old and a wise man. Although, unfourtanately it seems as if his age is getting at him and he's acting somewhat grouchy and lately he's just been getting on peoples nerves. Also the fact that he doesn't even know much about computers just doesn't make sense to me. I think he is a good contribution to the forums but he definitely isn't the best mod.

I think Brookfield is a good mod and at times I feel here gets allot of criticism from other members, he means well and always has plenty to say, he is the oldest mod here I think and is like a rock being hit by the the swelling incoming tide, he surfs over everything thrown at him and just Carry's on going and for that he has my up most respect.

Like I said in Arrizx's thread Very helpful and straight to the point,
I find him usefull he has helped me out in the past,
I hope Mr.Maurice continues to stay with us
I think he is a very good moderator,

Dude he was expressing his opinion just cos people disagree with it dosent make it a flame , he didnt just say brook was what he said he did explain and i am sure if you asked he would probably supply something to back up wat he is saying
I PMed celegorm about this, let me know if you want a copy. That's beyond an opinion though...

Brookfield...lol Okay.

Well, he is a good mod in that all he does is tell people to post pictures up for the For/sale thread, not saying he isn't doing his job but thats all he really posts.

He never helps anyone out with computers since he has little/none knowledge with them and this is a computer forum, not a social lounge and for sale forum.

I'm not trying to start anything.

Overall I'd give him a 4/10

CompMan said:
He never helps anyone out with computers since he has little/none knowledge with them and this is a computer forum, not a social lounge and for sale forum.

that has nothing to do with being a mod

As do I.

A review from me is forthcoming, I want it to be thorough.

I wouldn't make it public though man. It's not professional for members to see us tell each other what we think of each other. Just my opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom