Mod Review: Kage

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kage needs to be around more. He's one of the old school members that you just never see anymore and wish he was around more.

He's a great mod, been doing it for a long time and knows what he's doing and knows the rules very well. I have a lot of respect for him as well.

i see kage helping out alot of people on here. he has a good range of knowledge and needs to share it more. you cant pay for that kind of help, well you could but it would cost you loads and take up four times as long

Well even though he isnt the most active guy when he does post his posts are very helpfull and are always spot on
I have never had a problem with his moderating actions at all and all in all he is a quite friendly member and i see no issues with him as a moderator

he has been around a lot lately IMO, i remeber when i first joined and over the summer he wasnt on at all really, but great mod, havent seen him do anything wrong, one of those guys who really doesnt act like a mod but does a good job :p

Hes a quiet mod who does a good job, gets on with his own business with no quarrels I wish all mods where more like him.

Review for Kage: Kage is a sleeper--but an active one at best. He lurks behind the scenes and act appropriately. He has knowledge and active on this forum. I have yet to see him lose his cool so that makes him the ultimate mod here!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom