Mod Review: Thelis

Status
Not open for further replies.
I remember when you became a mod as well, since than you've done good. Always joking, which is good.

Good mod, always here, (seems to be).

Knows what he is talking about, knows his knowledge, 10/10 from me.

Man, I remember when you still wore your CF diapers.... now your a mod.

For being the newest of all of us, you do a great job. Sometimes I do think you like to sticky some things that don't need to be, but other than that, you do great.

You are easy to talk to, and get a hold of. Those two things alone make you a good member, let alone mod. Team Thelegorm would be nothing with out you (not to mention have a lot weirder name.)

so do i, i can remeber when he had like 200 posts:rolleyes:, times have changed, hard to believe ive been posting here for 7 months.

10/10. A truly great asset to these forums, he was right to stay after threatening to leave over Brookfield's wasteful misconduct.

I don't really know much about Thelis, but from what I've seen he is a good moderator and a very knowledgable person.

He has only been a mod a little bit but he is doing a great job of it
He tells it how it is again and even though he has only been a mod for a bit isnt scared of chalenging other mods etc about their actions and all in all is a fun guy around here , still keeps the forum alive with his posts in the socail lounge etc
My only critisim would be sometimes he does like to boast about stuff too much for example look i got to be mod after 3 months or something like that , I dunno if you do it as a joke or serious but at times it can be annoying
but its not realy a serious critisism

My only critisim would be sometimes he does like to boast about stuff too much for example look i got to be mod after 3 months or something like that , I dunno if you do it as a joke or serious but at times it can be annoying
That's true, also about his rep. And correct me if I'm wrong but I'm pretty sure he at least used to partake in the whole random repping thing (ex. you rep someone for no real reason, they rep you back...repeat)

Other than that, he's a good mod.

I have to agree with you on this one, also the with his rep he boasts quite a bit, but nothing serious :D

I find Thelis a very good mod, very helpful and very knowledgeable on computers, He does tend to start allot of threads and certainly holds the record for gaining rep I would love to know his secret lol.
One asset he has is his courage to stand up against other mods and also he is not afraid to take criticism back so he gets my vote.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom