Mod Review: Mark Thorpe

Celegorm

Site Team
Staff member
If you have not read the rules please do so now.

This is a review of MARK THORPE. Keep all discussions related to him, and his performance. MARK THORPE cannot mod this thread. All issues from this thread, must be brought to the attention of a different moderator.

Let the review begin:

Mark... Hmm... Love fishing!!

He is a pretty good mod, Isn't active as much anymore and we had a posting race before :p

Has been known to be overly officious previously then complain about the exact same thing he has banned people for complaining about.

Probably a nice guy in real life.

Mark overall is a good moderator, I think he has a tendency to go overboard on officiating, and has allowed his grievances with Brookfield to spill over into the forum itself.

He is not around that much these days, but obviously we all have lives off the forum, I definitely think Mark is an asset to the forum.

he is another mod that isnt around much, but when he is he does a great job.
sometimes i feel he is abit harsh with things, and could do with relaxing a bit more, but everyone is different and perhaps thats just how he likes to moderate

Very nice guy, a few arguments and disagreements with other mods on the forum, but whatever. Good guy, good mod, don't see him use his powers too much, but when he does there all right decisions.

He actively removes Brookfield's double posts and keeps order around here.

A very fair and sensible individual and a truly great moderator.

Another old school mod that I wish was around more.

He is a great mod, what else can I say.

Tells it how it is all the time , isnt afraid of saying what he thinks about a problem
Also isnt scared of banning anybody no matter how long they are , post count or anything which is a good thing
I have never had a problem with his actions as a moderator and he is a pretty socialble guy as well ,
Yeah valid point about him getting involved in the brookfield problems but to be fair i respect him from not being scared to say what he thought about it

Overall I think Mark is a good moderator with good intentions but sometimes I feel as if he goes a little overboard, including the (in my opinion) unjustified closing of my old chit-chat thread.

Back
Top Bottom