Mod Review: ArrizX

Status
Not open for further replies.
99.9% of his threads are about cars. There are car forums out there, he never posts about computers and appears to be somewhat immature and unwise to the ways of things.

He does also seem to have a tendency to sticky or move threads based on his personal preferences rather than any real need or merit. Plus he seems to have been using some "gangsta" language which comes across as being extremely uncultured and unprofessional.

Arrizx I think needs to step it up a little and start using his head more about some of the things he does. He has a lot of potential and he's a good guy.

And BTW, there is nothing wrong with posting threads about cars, it's in the social lounge, which, as we all know, is for talking about anything.

I dont see much of him but he has never done anything i think is that bad , and at least when he makes mistakes such as the recent fiasco with moving the threads to the gallery he was prepared to listen to what us guys had to say about it and not just clam up and insist he is right
So yeah all in all a good mod and no issues there

Overall i think arrizx is a pretty good mod, one of the best in my opinion. I dont think that moving those threads was a bad idea...the reason he hasnt been on as much is because he just started school and HOPEFULLY he focuses on that this year wink wink

@allthingssacred,
he has a good enough knowledge of computers and doesnt just post about cars.
fair play is language can be a bit sloppy, but nothing too serious

I think he's a good moderator. We've had our share of arguments in the past (which were probably my fault) but all in all no real criticism from me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom