Mod Review: Celegorm

Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess if the amount of times you don't notice mod is any indication of good moderation then celegorm must be pretty good because I have seen little of his handiwork.

As one of the newer mods here, I think he works well, he doesn't throw his moderator status in people's faces, I think he is fair, and takes action quickly.

All I can say is keep up the good work, and I think that other mods should use him as an example.

i dont think ive ever dis agreed with anything hes said or done.
he always does things quickly and fairly, and keeps members informed.
keep up the good work :)

you and thelis are probably my fav mods
always nice
always posting great info
keep up the good work

yep no problems with celegorm infact im posting here because he is 1 of 3 mods i think does his job best ill be posting the same in other mod threads

Doesn't use his mod status to any advantage, doesn't use it as an unsult, but will be vigiliant when needs be, good mod, a good newcomer, deserves a place on the mod team

8/10 from me.

as ive said about other people, if he didnt have the title and the avatar, you wouldnt know he was a mod, :D, and he changed little since he did become a mod.

celegorm is a great mod , he does handle things very well and i dont see any problems with what he does , It is also so that if i did have a problem with something he had said or done i would feel comfortable PM'ing him about it cos he is realy aproachable .
I agree maybe sometimes you do have a laugh and a joke but its great to know you are still also a member here as well and can join in , and if you said enough was enough i would respect your authority as a moderator and a friend of mine

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom