Please Help

m.wallace95

Beta member
At my school, i have gotten into cmd.exe through a batch file.
But, when i open it it puts me in my Home Drive.
I've tried tweaking my batch file but when but when i put C:\ before command.com it opens command prompt and then immediately shuts it.
I've figured out that all the batch files made at my school, have the abbreviation h:\
how do i stop this and get into C:\ Drive

At my school, i have gotten into cmd.exe through a batch file.
But, when i open it it puts me in my Home Drive.
I've tried tweaking my batch file but when but when i put C:\ before command.com it opens command prompt and then immediately shuts it.
I've figured out that all the batch files made at my school, have the abbreviation h:\
how do i stop this and get into C:\ Drive

I'm going to laugh hysterically when you get in trouble with the principal. You don't do that kind of stuff at school. They track anything and everything that a person does on the computer. Once they put 2 and 2 together you'll probably end up suspended and losing computer privileges, which would really suck if you're in a computer class.

i have access to the c drive on all the computers. its only read only though, im sure i could get to cmd, anyway i cant really help you out on here.
i think ive done enough damage to my network, i think the IT admin is starting to realise

Back
Top Bottom