Mod Review: Root

Status
Not open for further replies.

Celegorm

Site Team
Staff member
If you have not read the rules please do so now.

This is a review of ROOT. Keep all discussions related to him, and his performance. ROOT cannot mod this thread. All issues from this thread, must be brought to the attention of a different moderator.

Let the review begin:

root has to be one of the most helpful users around. Probably the most knowledgeable too.

No criticisms here.

He doesn't post much but when he does you can be guaranteed that it will be informative and full of wisdom. No Complaints. :D

Root is very wise and is a great programmer. He is good and quick at moderating to the best of his ability!

I have a lot of respect for Root, his posts are often clearly thought out, his moderating is just right, I have always thought that if there should be anyone for a deputy admin role it should be him.

I have nothing negative to say, just that its a shame that he isn't around so much anymore.

hes another mod who doesnt post much :p
but when he does its always helpful. its obvious he knows his stuff.
his wide range of computer knowledge and his good moderating skills makes him a great moderator

hes another mod who doesnt post much :p
but when he does its always helpful. its obvious he knows his stuff.
his wide range of computer knowledge and his good moderating skills makes him a great moderator

100% agree
great mod

Root, a very good mod. Knows his stuff regarding computers, knows alot! Very helpful guy, very good mod!

9/10 from me.

Root is a rare case here; someone who is genuinely knowledgeable about the subject matter at hand, and also a fair, balanced and rational moderator. He always sees the hidden details and takes them into account.

I have no issues with him. He even offered to help when Brookfield illegally misused my e-mail address.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom