Mod Review: Brookfield

Status
Not open for further replies.

Celegorm

Site Team
Staff member
If you have not read the rules please do so now.

This is a review of BROOKFIELD. Keep all discussions related to him, and his performance. BROOKFIELD cannot mod this thread. All issues from this thread, must be brought to the attention of a different moderator.

Let the review begin:

I think overall he is a good mod, he's a friendly kinda guy and likes to help people. He also knows how to put up with a bunch of hormone crazy adolescents like us:p

My only "complaint" would be his double posting, if it's in the rules then it applies to everyone...admins, mods and regular posting members alike. Besides, that's why David added a Edit button:)

I like Brookfield, he's a good guy but when it comes to moderation he tends to let personal issues dictate what he does.

Brookfield is a legend! He has a wide range of computer knowledge and alot of knowledge which he has used in his lifetime. He is an amazing moderator and always does his best in a situation.

Brookfield is a legend! He has a wide range of computer knowledge and alot of knowledge which he has used in his lifetime. He is an amazing moderator and always does his best in a situation.

I'll agree with only half that.

Good guy, just needs a little help interpreting and understanding things sometimes.

Somewhat pedantic, little to no pc knowledge, has a propensity ignore rules and common sense with regard to double posting and general forum etiquette, seems to have trouble finding the edit button.

Probably means well, just out of his depth technically.

I like Maurice, I can see how he riles people at times, he has a tendency to misinterpret people's posts, but then sometimes I think this is contributed to by, poor writing, and also the fact that he is off a different generation to many of the members on the board. Hell I am a different generation to a lot of the members on the board.

He is eager to understand computers, and although he has limited knowledge, it is good to see. I think many members have become fixated on this double posting, and use it immediately as a sledgehammer to condemn him.

I think that he does need to reread posts, or check through the thread sometimes before making comments, or taking action, and I think that his moderating will be vastly improved.

he has his weaknesses, just like the rest of us, but he is also a damn good mod.
i just think he needs to work on the whole double post thing and just generally improve some of his responses, as sometimes he mis interprets things and that can lead to all kinds of problems.
overall hes a great mod and if he works on these things he will be even better :)

He lives on this forum........that's dedication and what is needed to keep on top of things.
That said he sometimes jumps the gun to quick and comes down on members before he needs to. If he would sit back and think about it a little before reacting he would be an excellent mod instead of a good one.

great mod
but a lot of times a i dont agree with his posts
but every one has a flaw

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom