rejected, pissed off then almost suspended...fun

Violence is just a part of life, most people like to eat their steak without thinking about how it was made when the cow's throat was slit, its carcass turned inside out and its flesh carved into a delicious meal haha. A lot of sports are barbaric and based on aggression including the games most users here play, leading to violence. But of course when a kid has a bad day, and some little asshole wants to pick on him, even after the teacher ignores the problem (very stupid teacher) the system expects this kid to be civilized and control his anger? What a joke, growing males just don't do this. The retaliator always gets punished the worst, I know cause that was me as a kid. There's a line you don't want to cross, I approve very much of violence with a purpose but without, it's just senseless and will give you a reputation. Many kids today are just cowards, if you beat somebody in a fair 1 on 1 fist fight they'll of course justify it acceptable to gather a group of his brother's friends to hunt you down and beat you unconscious in revenge - I despise these gutless people, you lost the fight, accept it, you're not the dominant male in this herd, that is life.

A. Killing cows is part of the circle of life, we kill them so we can live, they kill grass so they can live, etc. etc.
B. im not going to go any farther because if you think violence solves problems thats your opnion and its a stupid argument because its pretty much a fact violence solves nothing.

Ehh fighting in school sucks. Now you get in so much trouble for it. You said your in 10th grade so I assume you drive. Just fight outside of school somewhere. We used to go up to the state gamelands to fight before or after school. Much better when nobody steps in to break it up!

Ehh fighting in school sucks. Now you get in so much trouble for it. You said your in 10th grade so I assume you drive. Just fight outside of school somewhere. We used to go up to the state gamelands to fight before or after school. Much better when nobody steps in to break it up!

I used to get in fights at school but we would always get the 10 day suspension. But our fights would get pretty nasty it would always be the rednecks against the Mexicans. I mean in the locker room for example, one time it got bad people were taking off their belts and sliding their master locks (locks for the lockers) on their belt and running around hitting/cracking people in the face with them knocking them out. Also, A lot of gang fights because it was in a bad part of Bradenton Florida which had a lot of gang activity even within the high school. East side thats the other side of the tracks in Bradenton. ;)

Also, police were always their and called people getting arrested and throwing in juvenile or (JDC) Juvenile Detection Center for assault and battery it seems in Florida when you knock someone to the floor/ground and you kick them in the face while their down etc... then it becomes battery. This was years ago back in 1994-1998 Southeast High School 38ave east.

I used to get in fights at school but we would always get the 10 day suspension. But our fights would get pretty nasty it would always be the rednecks against the Mexicans. I mean in the locker room for example, one time it got bad people were taking off their belts and sliding their master locks (locks for the lockers) on their belt and running around hitting/cracking people in the face with them knocking them out. Also, A lot of gang fights because it was in a bad part of Bradenton Florida which had a lot of gang activity even within the high school. East side thats the other side of the tracks in Bradenton. ;)

Also, police were always their and called people getting arrested and throwing in juvenile or (JDC) Juvenile Detection Center for assault and battery it seems in Florida when you knock someone to the floor/ground and then you proceed to kick them in the face etc... then it became assault & battery. Happened to me in 11th grade. 1994-1998 Southeast High School 38ave east.

my god, I would have sued the schools.

Our school has a police officer stationed at it. But its seems like the fights are between 2 wangsters, or a mexican gangster, and a wangster. My friends and I make fun of people like that, and emos...
This one kid wearing shorts past his ankles, and a shirt way to big for him, and doing the gangsta walk with his friend. And we were walking behind them, and my friend carlos goes, "Look at these Wangstas, tryin to be all gangstas." And they knew it was them we were talking about and they turn around and look at us with some bad look and they were all pissed off, lol. Proly thinking inside, "Ahhh, hellll no."
There was going to be a fight after school today, but like always, they chicken out, no one in our school does anything, its all talk. Thats why I have no problem making fun of gangsters in my school, lol.
Today, one kid that was going to fight, said he didnt want to go to juvy, the other said he had to get a haircut(its not real, but thats what everyone is saying, lol)

What I think is stupid, is the baggy clothes style, shirts and pants that are way to big. It started cause in the ghetto, everyone was too poor to buy clothes, so they had whatever they could get for free, or handdown, and now its like the cool style, if those people on the ghetto could afford good fitting clothes, they wouldnt wear that baggy shit. Its just stupid. And than there are the kids that think they are so smart, and that everything a teacher says is stupid, and than they end up living in there dream home, the ghetto, cause they cant afford crap.

we were walking behind them, and my friend carlos goes, "Look at these Wangstas, tryin to be all gangstas."

Look at you're friend carlos trying to start stuff and act all tuff in front of his friends. ;) I bet hes the type get him by himself he wont say or do nothing but with his friends are around hes betty bad @$$. ;)

There was going to be a fight after school today, but like always, they chicken out, no one in our school does anything, its all talk.

See thats where it's different down here in Florida it's not all talk. These dudes down here are nasty and will knock your @$$ out quick, Im telling you. For example, their are certain parts of Miami were cops don't even enter/go into it's like that for a reason.

Thats why I have no problem making fun of gangsters in my school, lol.

Thats because there are NO real gangsters that go to your school. More like a bunch of punk ass kids. Nothing against you, but that whole generation (I'll just say I'm happy I'm not a part of it)

Firstly, I agree with 0x0161's post #28.

Secondly, I'm still only 17, when I refer to myself as a kid I mean when I was 8 to 15 I was always a pretty angry kid. I think everybody here knows violence is not the answer, no need to say it again, people just don't listen. Take your own countries for example, when threatened, your Government will try to solve the situation with peaceful meetings if possible, if the matter can not be resolved through peace talks and the opposing force grows in numbers with intentions of harming your nation for whatever reason, be it land, politics or just an ignorant regime of repression lol what the hell is peace talks going to solve now?? To protect your people, you must use violence because if you're trying to do the right thing, you will get screwed... life is not a fair game!

Sure, you can always take military action using intelligent strategies to avoid casualties, what happens if this fails? What if you've taken the following steps and you have no choice but to use violence? Kill or be killed, people seem to learn from it.

Look at you're friend carlos trying to start stuff and act all tuff in front of his friends. ;) I bet hes the type get him by himself he wont say or do nothing but with his friends are around hes betty bad @$$. ;)

Nah, he always acts like that. He is friends with everybody pretty much. And he knows even if he was alone, these kid wouldnt do anything.

See thats where it's different down here in Florida it's not all talk. These dudes down here are nasty and will knock your @$$ out quick, Im telling you. For example, their are certain parts of Miami were cops don't even enter/go into it's like that for a reason.

Thats because there are NO real gangsters that go to your school. More like a bunch of punk ass kids. Nothing against you, but that whole generation (I'll just say I'm happy I'm not a part of it)

I now, same thing in Chicago, I live in Chicago area, but the kids around us are just a bunch of posers, they act like cops are just assholes, and look out like there in trouble all the time. A cop will drive by, and they go, "O' shit dawg, a cop." Even though they didnt do anything, lol. Our school is just a bunch of posers.

Back
Top Bottom