is anyone here actually from ontario, canada?

ahah wow well in toronto, theres a really ghetto area, and its called "jane and finch", because the center of it is where the streets Jane street and Finch street meet, and theres soooo many shootings and murders there. infact, there was a backyard barbeque shooting there last night.

ahah wow well in toronto, theres a really ghetto area, and its called "jane and finch", because the center of it is where the streets Jane street and Finch street meet, and theres soooo many shootings and murders there. infact, there was a backyard barbeque shooting there last night.

And I ended up their at 3 AM for a while, lol.

Yeah, I've been everywhere that article talks about. And yes, the elevators are as bad as that photo. My friends building is the worst, 4 elevators, 1 is broken and 1 is being upgraded. 10 minutes to get from top of building to bottom.

I don't think that article is a 100% valid. While their is obviously some racial segregation, alot of it is not due to racist landlords. For example, the black (and other) community's tends to make their own area's. They stick together for both culture and religious reasons. It seems that a surprising number also have a problem with western culture. They create their own world and separate it from the white world.

Alot of the "nice" lower priced apartments I see that they are very multicultural. And their just slightly more expensive than the places the article talks about.

Now I don't doubt their isn't some housing discrimination in Toronto, but alot of it is the divided community's.

Back
Top Bottom