rejected, pissed off then almost suspended...fun

i punched a kid in the face during lunch told the lunch aid fuck off
bam nothing happened

Oh wow you da man
i bet you felt realy big after that didnt you
i mean is that how you solve all your problems if it dosent go your way cos if you do you will be going to prision if you do that as an adult

violence isn't the answer. I can understand if it was in self defense or something, in this case I think it is justifiable. The kid wouldn't stop, so you dealt with the situation because the substitute teacher wasn't doing anything and should also receive disciplinary action for that.

Telling someone to F off is just stupid IMO, really no need for that kind of language. Also (just my opinion) I think using those types of words is stupid and doesn't really serve any purpose.

yeah, and if you ever get in a fight, keep in mind, if it is any where close, the most popular kid between the two of you "knocked the s*** outta you", fights are totally pointless, unless they attack you, like mug you or something.

and muz is right, a little punch anywhere is assault, this one junior got into a fight with two freshman, the junior got arrested and was booked, dont know there going to try him under assault though

well, i'm gonna get into the full details but, at the end of lunch i decided to ask this girl i like out and she said no but she still wanted to be friends, i agreed was disappointed, well yea, wouldn't u? so i went to science dissapointed and this kid that keeps being an a**hole all the time decieds to poke me in the ribs with a pencil.i tell the teacher(substitute today) to get him to stop, he tells me to deal with it myself,i then :) . the kid poked me i told him to try it again see wut happens cuz im not in the mood to f*** around. dumba** decieds to poke me. i get up walk around the desks and crack him one in the face, felt very satisfying to hit him, speccialy since i didn't like him. so the teach tells me to go to the office and i said "HEY YOU TOLD ME TO DEAL WITH IT, I DEALT WITH IT!" and sat down he looked at me and said i had a point. no one has touched since:)

i punched a kid in the face during lunch told the lunch aid fuck off
bam nothing happened

See this is exactly goes to prove what I have been thinking, we need to bring back stronger discipline in schools, to think that your both proud of that.....

Well all I can say, carry on doing that and you will get battered by someone bigger and tougher then you, and I will have absolutely no sympathy.

We have a problem with kids like you whom hang around the shops causing trouble harassing passers by, unbelievable.......one day you might grow up

sad thing about that last part is you have to add might, although in our district even getting into a fight leads to automatic suspension. i couldnt imagine hitting someone then getting away with it, i never knew you could do that, but that is in canada i guess, in the US the schools are very strict, in a good way though.

EDIT:
though i hate teachers who cant grasp the fact were kids, yes some stuff people do is past there age but when teachers freak out about kids talking all the time, it just makes me laugh, because its like they expected to be able to but 20-30 kids in a room with one adult and for us not to talk while there talking, i seldom do but hey thats are choice not to pay attetion. its not like its bothering anybody, its not hard to zone out a person next to you whispering. its more distractive when the teachers stops the whole class to tell them to stop.

well, i'm gonna get into the full details but, at the end of lunch i decided to ask this girl i like out and she said no but she still wanted to be friends, i agreed was disappointed, well yea, wouldn't u? so i went to science dissapointed and this kid that keeps being an a**hole all the time decieds to poke me in the ribs with a pencil.i tell the teacher(substitute today) to get him to stop, he tells me to deal with it myself,i then :) . the kid poked me i told him to try it again see wut happens cuz im not in the mood to f*** around. dumba** decieds to poke me. i get up walk around the desks and crack him one in the face, felt very satisfying to hit him, speccialy since i didn't like him. so the teach tells me to go to the office and i said "HEY YOU TOLD ME TO DEAL WITH IT, I DEALT WITH IT!" and sat down he looked at me and said i had a point. no one has touched since:)

Good For you! +1 It's sad but in todays society you must stand up and make a point in order for people to not mess and pick on you. Politely asking to stop and walk away just doesn't seem to work these days.

so violence is the answer, yeah that makes a lot of sense :rolleyes:

Violence is just a part of life, most people like to eat their steak without thinking about how it was made when the cow's throat was slit, its carcass turned inside out and its flesh carved into a delicious meal haha. A lot of sports are barbaric and based on aggression including the games most users here play, leading to violence. But of course when a kid has a bad day, and some little asshole wants to pick on him, even after the teacher ignores the problem (very stupid teacher) the system expects this kid to be civilized and control his anger? What a joke, growing males just don't do this. The retaliator always gets punished the worst, I know cause that was me as a kid. There's a line you don't want to cross, I approve very much of violence with a purpose but without, it's just senseless and will give you a reputation. Many kids today are just cowards, if you beat somebody in a fair 1 on 1 fist fight they'll of course justify it acceptable to gather a group of his brother's friends to hunt you down and beat you unconscious in revenge - I despise these gutless people, you lost the fight, accept it, you're not the dominant male in this herd, that is life.

Back
Top Bottom