My Budget Build

lmao, you edited the post i reported to make it look like you did nothing :p, you really think people are going to buy into that BS, you tried to hijack his thread by posting stuff YOU wanted to know, this thread is to help HIM not YOU.
I plan to test the patience of the many intolerant over-reactive 13-yr-old moderators, drunk on power, possessing massive egos and biased knowledge, looking for a reason to bust people, rather than honestly helping to solve problems, as they are meant to do as moderators.
i know this is directed at me since you use the same terms in both your post there and in your sig.

A. im 14 not 13, but physical age means nothing, its about how you act
B. im not a mod
C. you tried to hijack a thread, your the evil doer if there is one
D. you get all mad because i reported your post, who is the bigger "ego"(not the waffle for you dumb people :p) now
E. im not trying to "bust" anyone, im simply trying to help marshillsboy by telling you to stop abusing his thread
F. how am i supposed to be more honest about trying to solve a problem, its not like im "STFU glpark its not ur effing thread so get out" i gave you a sincere warning but you CONTINUED, so i simply let the mods be aware of what was happening.
H. your right i got to do my homework, i almost forgot, its 11pm here and i still got some english to do, im not lying either :p, thanks for that tip though
I. for those of you who are counting this is H and the last one is G ;)

yeah 600w is good for upgrading in the future, not preventing anything
:( It seems that you edited this post after you read that Rudster had reported it, the times are right, however I was able to resurrect what you deleted, as it's still in your post record, those words were very abusive, way over the top, four day ban.

Back
Top Bottom