I've been thinking.

Juice1

Fully Optimized
Well... just now I was on the computer listening to music myspaceing etc... and one of my friends from 5th grade (i'm in 9th now) IMed me and she got my SN from my ex GF (long story) well anyway it started me thinking about how life used to be in elementary school... I was thinking about how I was so little just 5 years ago... and like just being a kid... and now i'm in highschool and my life has just come to nothing... ive tried smoking and everything and i'm just thinking about how when i was so little I never imagined growing up to be who I am today... And i'm just crying thinking about how my life used to be and how it is now... and its really weird because I don't even know why i'm crying but i'm just thiking about my life and how it has changed so much. And even if no one responds to this post... I just thought I should say it... it's just weird to think about how my life was and how I went to the deli and how I had my friends and shit and how I had to go through september 11th being a new yorker when growing up... and I didn't really know about computers or anything and now i'm a comp person...

So yeah that's it... just venting...

Yeah, I didn't expect me to be how I am now either, as I expected to be doing more.

I did prefer my child hood to how things are now, most definietly... but its the way things go. Things move on.

I'm sure things will pick up in time. You have your whole life ahead of you, as do I.

Yeah i'm not like depressed or anything about it but its just really weird to think how I could just be a kid back then and now when I think of what the adult world is like I think probably 80% of my friends from elementary school has tried a cigarette and 25% of them smoke every day and 50% of them has tried drugs...

I'm one of the few that have never smoked, and never tried drugs (I do drink however socially, and when I was younger, I said I wouldn't)

Look at where your life is going, and not how it was, as you can't change it. Thats the sad part.

Ah, the good old days of not having to worry about a thing.

I've never tried smoking or drugs either, and I'm too young too drink. But that doesn't stop most kids my age.

Lol well maybe its just something about my town... but I know alot of people smoke like right when they walk out of the school they already got a cigarette in they mouth

I've never tried smoking or drugs, nor do I want to. Haven't had alcohol either and don't want to. I'm a virgin still and proud of it for my age. I don't have a girlfriend and never have. I don't want one right now as it would put too much on my plate, work and school are enough. I've only really liked 3 girls in my life. I don't cuss either, find no reason to.

I never figured I would be into computers when I was younger. We never even had a modern PC in the house until 2002. I always thought I would grow up to be an architect, but I gradually got out of liking it. I didn't know I would start liking filmmaking and film 8 films in about 2 years... I didn't know I would work at a fast food restaurant even a month before I got the job, I wanted a job at a Christian bookstore.

I really didn't figure years would start feeling shorter, and that life would get tougher the older I got.

I don't really care that I'm a virgin still either, and as for drink, most people do end up drinking socially. I was like "I won't drink", but its nothing to worry about really.

I've always drank, I grew up being allowed to drink at home with meals, family parties special occasions etc.

so I always knew I drank, at an early age, I considered that my vice, I knew it wasn't great, but it wasn't smoking, and it certainly wasn't trying drugs.

so I had like a mission statement, I'd drink, but I'd never smoke and then I'd never try drugs.
smoking and drugs were for losers

then along came secondary school and thinking I was cool...

so I could drink and I could smoke, cause those things were cool...
but drugs, drugs were still definitely for losers.

then along came weed...
now I could drink and smoke, and chill out with a reefer, all of those things were cool but...
you'd have to be really stupid to want to drop pills, take coke, wrap up unknown quantities of unknown powders and eat it like candy...

but now a lot of my friends do the whole deal... and the only thing that we're left to agree on is that nobody ever shoots up heroin.

the point is that everyone at some point will probably do something that they once never thought they would. because over time and with changing circumstance the unforgivable just seems normal,

How many people used to make sure that they were far out of ear shot of anyone to tell a dirty joke... the same jokes that their now telling their parents...

Back
Top Bottom