Crysis requirements released!

My AMD rig can support it, and probably my P4. I've got to try it out, because it's got a 9600Pro.

Ehh that makes me happy. I figured they would optimize it for lower end systems.

I was thinking of going quad but I may as well save some money and just wait till Xmas to upgrade some stuff. I don't feel like spending anymore of my money on my system right now lol.

When is the official release?

Only thing I like is 320mb of RAM on my GPU... I hope I don't suffer from that 80$ shortcut.

as long as you dont run to high of a rez youll be fine
and ya the designers said for high they used 4g core 2 duo 8800 (did not specify which model) and they didnt have every setting on

Intel Core 2 Quad 2.66 GHz processor, 4GB of RAM, a single 768MB NVIDIA GeForce 8800 GTX card, running Windows Vista
This system ran the MP beta @ 4x AA, 1280x1024, High Settings with ~25fps.
Though it was a beta so probably aint optismised but still the min specs would probably get you like 15fps with low settings lol. ;)

no, the miniumum on max would get you about 5, and i think the GTX would have to give you more than 25 if a GTS was going to be playable on max

C2D's arent that much more powerful than an AMD, the only reason C2D's sell so much is because they can OC, a brisbane core @2.8ghz matches a stock E6600 in benches, so the conroe isnt that much better, just 140mhz@ mid-high 2's(ghz). if you dont OC the conroe there crap, because AMD's 6000+ is cheaper, and faster
Well the C2D comes with a free game and is only a $40 dollar difference so why not go with the mainstream :)

Also the 6000+ doesn't beat the 6750. It is about an equivilent so what difference does it make? I wouldn't say C2D's are crap unless used to OC.

Back
Top Bottom