is anyone here actually from ontario, canada?

I live in Etobicoke Center..where Markland Woods is one of the nicest areas in all of toronto..kinda of expensive too. North Etobicoke is pretty disgusting and south is lakeshore and lake ontario.

Yeah manchester FTW

I love Manchester myself, having been here about 6 years, apart from a 6 month stint in North Carolina....Its the only place in the UK where I want to live, but if I haven't left the UK in the next 5 years, then I will be moving to the Peak or Lake District......

Precisely, I linve in Pincourt. If you do a Google Earth, you'll see the small town. We're about 2-5k.

Do you live anywhere near where that police guy shot & murdered his ex & five others, god, that was awful!!!, a colleague of his shot him dead.

nah brookfield i don't live near there at all. I live in central wisconsin, that happened in the northern 1/2. But when i go up to the northwoods to hunt/ atv/ w/e crandon is only like 15 miles away. So i know exactly were that is.

Awesome place, I live about an hour away and love going to Toronto. It's where im moving to in the future.

Yeah I have heard so many good things about it, I have never been there, but it meets the criteria for one of the places I would want to move too.

I started the process a few weeks ago, and scored well enough to get a work visa, so just keeping my fingers crossed now

Back
Top Bottom