rejected, pissed off then almost suspended...fun

Spartan109

Fully Optimized
well, i'm gonna get into the full details but, at the end of lunch i decided to ask this girl i like out and she said no but she still wanted to be friends, i agreed was disappointed, well yea, wouldn't u? so i went to science dissapointed and this kid that keeps being an a**hole all the time decieds to poke me in the ribs with a pencil.i tell the teacher(substitute today) to get him to stop, he tells me to deal with it myself,i then :) . the kid poked me i told him to try it again see wut happens cuz im not in the mood to f*** around. dumba** decieds to poke me. i get up walk around the desks and crack him one in the face, felt very satisfying to hit him, speccialy since i didn't like him. so the teach tells me to go to the office and i said "HEY YOU TOLD ME TO DEAL WITH IT, I DEALT WITH IT!" and sat down he looked at me and said i had a point. no one has touched since:)

Haha, nice, teacher proly thought the kid was a dumbass too.
Proly thinking, "WTF, is this kid in kindergarden, or is he gay and trying to flirt?"
lol, I dont have problems with kids like that in my school. They know when to quit.
What year are you in?

mongoman 2 questions ?

1. what year are you in
2. do you live in the UK ?

im guessing you dont live in the UK because i think most 14 - 18 year olds will agree in the UK if you act like a child to the wrong person

you will probably get jumped or seriously beaten or for next to no reason.

i just came out of school and i actually had quiet a reputation so luckily enough i didnt have so many problems but i dont actually like violence but the truth is some of the people i used to call mates would find it fun to watch a group of people kick the shit out of this 1 kid.

UK schools are getting worse and worse infact UK teenagers in general are just getting so much worse.

at 1 point when i was gonna have a fight with this kid a "friend" of mine offered to have him stabbed !

i hate being associated with them people but the fact is if i was to tell them i thought what they did was wrong i would be on the wrong side of them and that may sound cowardly but that was my decision and im not ashamed to say if i was in the same position i would still not tell them what i really thought,

because the truth is i believe that 9 out of every 10 teenagers that act that violent are only doing it because if they didnt they are scared what the other acting teenagers would do if you know what i mean.

they are all acting and wont back down because they are scare what each other would do if they was to turn there back on them.

sorry im turning this into a preaching lesson lol i agree with what you did in part obviously if you wasnt so pissed you probably wouldnt of hit him in the face but hey that is acceptable what goes on in the UK teenagers is not

IMO violence never works however i will admit i have been violent before however i founda great way to deal with simple shit like this and it is far more satisfying , i always say dont get mad , get even
a teacaher told me once they where gonna do nothing about dumb shit like that once so i packed all my things up and said either i leave the class or you sort this out , the teacher got how serious i was and moved this kid into the corner
now i am in college and ppl dont do juvenile stuff like that anymore so i dont have to do anything
One thing i hate is when one kid disrupts the whole class and the teacher does nothing about it

Haha, nice, teacher proly thought the kid was a dumbass too.
Proly thinking, "WTF, is this kid in kindergarden, or is he gay and trying to flirt?"
lol, I dont have problems with kids like that in my school. They know when to quit.
What year are you in?

lol

was that the girl you were talking to me about, if so, what did she say

i'll pm u

mongoman 2 questions ?

1. what year are you in
2. do you live in the UK ?

1. 10
2. no, i live in Ontario Canada

i punched a kid in the face during lunch told the lunch aid fuck off
bam nothing happened

Back