Crysis requirements released!

Meh. I won't touch crysis for two reasons.

One, my system would run it like crap.
Two, the fancy graphics are nice and all.. but what about the game play? I haven't seen anything that makes me want to play it.

Now FarCry2.. I wanna play that!

Meh. I won't touch crysis for two reasons.

One, my system would run it like crap.
Two, the fancy graphics are nice and all.. but what about the game play? I haven't seen anything that makes me want to play it.

Now FarCry2.. I wanna play that!

dude have u seen any gameplay videos?!?
ya its got great graphics but the physics system is way out there
the ai is crazy every thing in the world is movable from car tires to characters
to the way the wind blows
fighting alians looks insane crazy
you have to choose weather to take an upfront approach or use your suite nano tec to go invisible and take them out
ganna be a great game
i expect nothing less then a 9 on ign

I wonder how much N vida has payed em to put 8800gts and 640 there ?

they had to pay Nvidia, or at least have them agree to be able to put there name and 8800GTS on there, nvidia wouldnt pay a dime to be on minimum specs, they might pay a game to keep ati OUT of the reqs completely but that would be it.

same

LOL mooseman why do u have the same crappy processor as me, coupled with such a nice card? bottleneck much? :D
yes I know :p I think by the end of the week I am going to upgrade to a core2duo and 2gigs of DDR2 800 memory :D The processor bottleneck's it SOOO much it's like... "RAWR!!!!111oneone"

:p

crysis wont even run on full settings with a 8800 it was designed for nvidia next line..... it was designed for the upcoming years and to show pc rules over 360/ps3

yes I know :p I think by the end of the week I am going to upgrade to a core2duo and 2gigs of DDR2 800 memory :D The processor bottleneck's it SOOO much it's like... "RAWR!!!!111oneone"

lol your going to seeee so much of a difference

~ Crysis System Requirements released! ~

Let the speculation come to an end! Crytek and EA are proud to announce the official minimum and recommended system requirements for Crysis:

Minimum System Requirements:
OS - Windows XP or Windows Vista
Processor - 2.8GHz or faster (XP) or 3.2GHz or faster (Vista)
Memory - 1.0GB RAM (XP) or 1.5GB RAM (Vista)
Video Card - 256MB (NVidia GeForce 6800GT or greater; ATI Radeon 9800 Pro (Radeon X800 Pro for Vista) or greater)
Hard Drive - 12GB
Sound Card - DirectX 9.0c compatible

Recommended System Requirements:
OS - Windows XP/Vista
Processor - Intel Core 2 DUO @ 2.2GHz or AMD Athlon 64 X2 4400+
Memory - 2.0 GB RAM
GPU - NVidia GeForce 8800 GTS/640 or similar

so an Intel Q6600 Cor2 2 Quad + 8 GB RAM (thats a no brainer) + an 8800GTX 768 MB (thats a no brainer as well)
that set up could run it right?

C2D's arent that much more powerful than an AMD, the only reason C2D's sell so much is because they can OC, a brisbane core @2.8ghz matches a stock E6600 in benches, so the conroe isnt that much better, just 140mhz@ mid-high 2's(ghz). if you dont OC the conroe there crap, because AMD's 6000+ is cheaper, and faster

crysis wont even run on full settings with a 8800 it was designed for nvidia next line..... it was designed for the upcoming years and to show pc rules over 360/ps3

no it will run on max with a 8800GTX easy, and then you can throw in the possiblitity of them in sli

Back
Top Bottom