Random Chit Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've just got an Epson Stylus D78, my old one used two, coloured & black, the D78 has to have four, black, blue, megenta & yellow, £4.99 each so just under £20, I don't know how long they last though, I've only had it some ten days, sorry.
Mmm...interesting. Mine uses the same, but it has 2 black cartridges. Epson makes very nice printers though, good choice!

*The Epson C series is known for being the cheapest printers to produce decent fake IDs. I wanted to get the Epson R800, but $400 is a bit much for a printer.

^ my dad got refill kits for our inkjet. Although they dont give the exact same quality - they make cartridges last up to 6 times longer i.e. 6 tiems you can refill them until they start to loose their ability to print

Mmm...interesting. Mine uses the same, but it has 2 black cartridges. Epson makes very nice printers though, good choice!

*The Epson C series is known for being the cheapest printers to produce decent fake IDs. I wanted to get the Epson R800, but $400 is a bit much for a printer.
I always have Epson, they're all great IMO

^ my dad got refill kits for our inkjet. Although they dont give the exact same quality - they make cartridges last up to 6 times longer i.e. 6 tiems you can refill them until they start to loose their ability to print
I can't be bothered, it's the the same with changing your own car oil, I haven't done that for over thirty years.

I have 2 lexmarks a HP sff photo printer and an Epson , out of all of them the epson is the oldest , prolly nearly 10 years old , the only reason i still have it is cos the ink is so cheap it is great for printing hw and stuff without pics

I can't be bothered, it's the the same with changing your own car oil, I haven't done that for over thirty years.

i know, i told him not to bother because the picture quality isn't the same - plus it means actually breaking the ink cartridge to get at it. As to changing the oil, i haven't got a car to do that with yet ;).

I have 2 lexmarks a HP sff photo printer and an Epson , out of all of them the epson is the oldest , prolly nearly 10 years old , the only reason i still have it is cos the ink is so cheap it is great for printing hw and stuff without pics
Hey, Epson's are absolutely fine with pics, they actually look as good as those in their blurb, now there's a first!!

Hey, Epson's are absolutely fine with pics, they actually look as good as those in their blurb, now there's a first!!

Yeah but mines likke 10 years old so the picture qality even at best isnt very good , its ko for printing diagrams and stuff but when it comes to like photos yeah it realy lacks

You never get the oil changed in your car? like, you don't even get a shop to do it?..
It gets done each time I get it serviced of course!, a friend of mine hasn't had his Merc's oil changed in over 38,000 miles, the performance is only slightly down, silicon based "oils" have about five times the life of the old type, I remember using Redex regularly many years ago, & choked near neighbours with the black smoke it generated, you had to rev the engine for about three minutes, I was popular, they all rushed to get their washing in, oops!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom