Vista or XP

I'd install vista. Once i started using it on a daily basis I didn't even like working on an XP computer anymore. If the option is there go vista the benefits outweight the negatives.

im my thought and everone i talk to vista sucks take to much to run and everthing is moved around.the networking on vista is a lot harder to figure out.and i ant even going to start on the defrag screen.i hear more people saying that they hate vista then anything.xp for life.

no matter what your stats are man i am better it will win xp.

look here

The minimum hardware requirements for Windows XP Home Edition are: • Pentium 233-megahertz (MHz) processor or faster (300 MHz is recommended)
• At least 64 megabytes (MB) of RAM (128 MB is recommended)
• At least 1.5 gigabytes (GB) of available space on the hard disk
• CD-ROM or DVD-ROM drive
• Keyboard and a Microsoft Mouse or some other compatible pointing device
• Video adapter and monitor with Super VGA (800 x 600)or higher resolution
• Sound card
• Speakers or headphones

and for vista home basic

1 GHz 32-bit (x86) or 64-bit (x64) processor
512 MB of system memory min 1 gig reccomended
20 GB hard drive with at least 15 GB of available space
Support for DirectX 9 graphics and 32 MB of graphics memory
DVD-ROM drive
Audio Output
Internet access (fees may apply)

mircosoft lost a lot of money when they came out with windows vista stupid edition

im my thought and everone i talk to vista sucks take to much to run and everthing is moved around.the networking on vista is a lot harder to figure out.and i ant even going to start on the defrag screen.i hear more people saying that they hate vista then anything.xp for life.

Networking is so much easier. Vista finds everything for you, and is lot faster about it. Eh The defrag screen isn't so much missed here. It's nice to actually have a built in schedular for it.

I went back to XP, if I had a 32 bit version of Vista lying around I would've installed it, but no such luck. Finding drivers for all my stuff in 64 bit was terrible.

i want to be able to see how much of my hdd need to be defraged and i spent over an hour trying to network two computers. xp i would have had it done in 10 min.

Back
Top Bottom