Random Chit Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.
My cousin, who just very recently turned 5 has informed of something I never really thought of, in his exact words.

"You know Matt, Clear is not actually a color"

I've never thought about stuff like that, it makes sense though! Is it something in the food that makes them smart now or something? I don't remember when I was 5 kids my age saying profound things such as that. Or maybe I was just stupid and distracted by the frequent snack times and naps my generation enjoyed during Kindergarden:p

I should be getting a new printer today. Epson C120, very nice printer for the price. The interesting thing about this guy is it uses 5 ink cartridges instead of the usual 2. 2 are black and 3 are color. Hopefully the ink lasts longer this way, I used to run out very quickly with my old printer.

Along with the printer, I ordered some more stuff:
- SPDIF opitcal digital audio cable. I think it was Kage that said his Z-5500s sounded worlds better with a digital cable, so I figured might as well pick one up.

- DVI to HDMI cord. The DVI port on my monitor died, and VGA isn't good enough. I miss my digital signalllll

- Fake ID supplies, the paper and laminate pouches. I got 2 types of paper, one in punch out cards that is very high quality stuff for making IDs, the other just standard matte photo paper in case anyone wants a cheap ID.

I should be getting a new printer today. Epson C120, very nice printer for the price. The interesting thing about this guy is it uses 5 ink cartridges instead of the usual 2. 2 are black and 3 are color. Hopefully the ink lasts longer this way, I used to run out very quickly with my old printer.

Along with the printer, I ordered some more stuff:
- SPDIF opitcal digital audio cable. I think it was Kage that said his Z-5500s sounded worlds better with a digital cable, so I figured might as well pick one up.

- DVI to HDMI cord. The DVI port on my monitor died, and VGA isn't good enough. I miss my digital signalllll

- Fake ID supplies, the paper and laminate pouches. I got 2 types of paper, one in punch out cards that is very high quality stuff for making IDs, the other just standard matte photo paper in case anyone wants a cheap ID.
I've just got an Epson Stylus D78, my old one used two, coloured & black, the D78 has to have four, black, blue, megenta & yellow, £4.99 each so just under £20, I don't know how long they last though, I've only had it some ten days, sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom