A new Virus for me

ravi119

Beta member
Hello To Everyone
These days, My machine is having the new kind of Virus.

Whenever I close any explorer like Internet Explorer then it shows "Internet explorer has encountered a problem and needs to close. We are sorryfor the inconvinenience" So theMicrosoft debugger page comes and when I click Dont' Send it just close that page and when I click send error report then it will close all the explorer it is opening.

I noticed that during this process dwwin.exe and ApntEx.exe is executing.

And it happened after I installed Deep freeze. Is it due to that?

I am waiting for all your response.

Thank you.

Ravi

if it happened right after installing that...i think you should start by removing that software. Give it a go and see what happpens.

Dear bingo92
Yeah I uninstalled it but the problem is still there. Can I remove ApntEx.exe or what shall i do next?

These days, My machine is having the new kind of Virus. Whenever I close any explorer like Internet Explorer then it shows "Internet explorer has encountered a problem and needs to close. We are sorryfor the inconvinenience" So theMicrosoft debugger page comes and when I click Dont' Send it just close that page and when I click send error report then it will close all the explorer it is opening.

From what you're saying I don't think it's a *new virus* what I think you have is adware/spyware/malware, not a virus. You should download hijack this 2.0 and run it on your system then you can paste the log file here or upload it either way works http://www.hijackthis.de/

Sounds like you have corrupted file(s) (.dll) on your system. You might want to check 'Dr. Watson' and the 'event viewer'. Also, does this problem occur in windows explorer? Or strictly internet based (IE)?

Can I remove ApntEx.exe or what shall i do next?

DO NO remove APNTEX.COM ---> apntex.exe is device software for Alps Electric hardware. This touchpad driver is software for Windows NT/2000/XP and should not be removed or stopped unless hardware problems occur.

BTW, a little F.Y.I If you un-install it, your touchpad on your notebook will not work because you removed the 'drivers' for it.

Back
Top Bottom