A gift from my sister.

blackjack

Fully Optimized
Ive been after buying a digital camera for months but never got round to it, then while talking to my sister in London I mentioned it an she said she had an old one that she never uses and said would I like to have it, yes great I thought it will do, I got it yesterday and its a Sony Handy cam Vision DCR-PC1E http://www.110220volts.com/Sub1/prods/DCR-PC1E.html.
Wow what a gift, its in mint condition with the remote never been taken out of the wrapping, it has 2 short life batteries and one long life, 2 mini dv tapes and brand new charger it all came in its box and it looks brand new.,I'm very happy and thankful:), what do you guys think of it? I love it :D .

I cant believe my luck and I'm very glad I have a big sister, oops I nearly forgot I have 3 LOL I wonder what the other two might give me:D .
I'm just charging the last battery now cant wait to us it;)

I prefere digi cameras, but as far as recorders go, thats a very nice one.

That would be a digital camcorder. It records to tape, which is better quality than recording straight to digital, but then you can transfer it to your computer, which is what makes it digital. The MiniDV tape isn't totally analog either though.

I would prefer a better one like the one I got (Canon Elura 100), but it's a nice one to get for free.

It's a very god camera. It sure kicks my digital camcorder.

I haven't had time to test it yet but I'm of to London in two weeks so it will get some hammer, as for camcorder model and brands I have no idea, my Friend has a JVC and my mother and father in-law have a Cannon

Gotta love older brothers/sisters! And younger one's aswell... But you know what i mean :p

Back
Top Bottom