Movie Thread!

Ugh, I couldnt stand that movie. Well, no, I could. Its just like.. IDK its was a good action movie, but it didnt live up the "Bond" standard IMO. And I hated how long they played out the card scene.

i dissagree i think that die another day failed the james bond standards and that this was a rlly good movie

bout 3 days ago i saw 3:10 to yuma, it was such a good movie

why the f**k is this in gallery lol
anyway i umm "obtained" superbad last night. its worth a watch :)
4/5 id say

well i seen rush hour 3 and i think its the best rush hour they have made so far,I'm hoping they come out with part 4!!!!

I also seen resident evil apocalypse, this movie was so so, from the previews and all i thought it would be much better.

Rush Hour 3 is funny as hell. Man, I love it. I have a feeling a 4th one will be out too. It may take place in Moscow. Wow. Russian girls, can't wait to see that (if the movie does go into production).

I just finished watching the movie, "Merlin" and "Timeline". These are older movies, but man, I love the early civilizations when wizards, castles, and knights exists. Merlin was a very touching movie though. I love the ending. It was sweet.

I can't wait to buy Transformers on DVD. Just 9 more days, and the movie is MINE!!!!!!

Rush Hour 3 was good, but I wouldnt quite say funny as hell.

I wasn't quite splitting my side...

However, the condemed was a GREAT movie. Sick, reminds me of the game "The suffering", I don't know why.

whatever, its a great movie!

Back
Top Bottom