Hey, who has Guild Wars

Half Evil

Golden Master
I just got Nightfall, and Eyes of the North.

So now I have them all.

Only thing is it'd be fun to play with somene from here.

I have a few people, but is there anyone i don't have? You should remember me if you already added me.

I have the "Game of the Year" edition of Guild Wars, which just includes the standard Propechies (spelling?) version. I have Xfire... add googleguru.

Isnt Guild Wars an RPG, just curios, i might get it if you guys really like it. Also do you need a good connection, or does a little lag really matter, i probably would ping about 100-120.

Isnt Guild Wars an RPG, just curios, i might get it if you guys really like it. Also do you need a good connection, or does a little lag really matter, i probably would ping about 100-120.
I get a ping of like 400 or higher on dialup and it functions fine with no lag most of the time. It's a MMORPG (massive multiplayer online role playing game) and after you purchase one of the three packages (propechies, factions or nightfall) it's free to play unlike some MMORPGs like World of Warcraft.

I dont use that anymore.

Whats your in game name?
I switch characters a lot so I can't give any definite one at the moment. :D When (if) I ever decide which one to use for a while, I'll tell you. ;)

Yeah that^

It worked awesome just on dial up, I know ive done it more then a few times when my high speed has been down.

Its ment for every type of connection.

Edit-
And it doesnt matter what character name you give me, as long as it is on your account, I can always talk with you. Because in your friends, it will show you the character I added, and if you're on a different account it will have that one in parentheses.

Ironically I don't even remember my character name at the moment... I'm downloading an update for Guild Wars right now (haven't played for a while) and when that's done I have to go so I'll find it later. :p

My char's name is David Hascet, but I don't play at all anymore really...
P.S. David Hascet is not my real name lol

Back
Top Bottom