Adobe Photoshop CS2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chris762

Solid State Member
Hello,
Well I got into the whole Adobe Photoshop CS2 Craze and bought an academic version of it after using it in my classes. Well i find that now i do not use it anymore and am Willing to sell it. I bought the Whole package for about $360. I have lost the CD, but still do have the Liscence Number. I have uninstalled it on my CPU and un registered it, so It is good, Confirmed! I talked with the people and they said you can download the program and use my licence info.

I really am in a pickle with no CD but am willing to sell the key for a lotttt less than I paid for it. $80, Is that fair, I have no idea how to price this.

PLEASE PRIVATE MESSAGE ME, I WILL NOT ALLOW PERSONAL INFO TO BE POSTED!!

Thank You,
Chris

Um I don't know if selling used software on this forum is allowed but OK i'll let a mod handle it

need to post a picture w/ your forum name on it

In this particular case, that would be stupid because he'll be giving away the code for free. There's no point in selling it if the mods are going to make him put a picture of the code up with his name on it.

Yea, What do you want me to do, I cant edit it cause I just uninstalled Photoshop not to mention the fact I lost my camera.

In this particular case, that would be stupid because he'll be giving away the code for free. There's no point in selling it if the mods are going to make him put a picture of the code up with his name on it.

I wasn't referring to the serial. That would be stupid to take a picture of the serial and post it. I was referring to the box itself ffs. You sir need to think outside the box. And its part of the rules, I'm sure posting a pic of the software box w/ his name is fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom