Creative Zen: Vision M < Replacement

gplpark92

BSOD
when will the replacement for the vision M come out? all these new players are mini-mp3 players, (8-16gb-30gb flash memory)

we need a 160GB full-size vision m replacement - and i want widescreen (The Vision W is meant as a Video Player - i want an mp3 player)

Zune and iPod already came out with new full-size ones, now its Creative's turn.

anybody know?

for mp3 i will always get an apple ipod
i hate macs but idk apple just makes the best mp3 players out there

I've gotta agree, you can't compete with the iPod. No matter what anyone says, there's a reason they're so successful, and it's not just the brand name.

It's all in the design, functionality. That's where the iPod smokes the competition. Their new iPod is sexy and is the sister of the iPhone, just without the phone. I've used their wireless Internet feature and it's great. You can use it at any airport or anywhere with wi-fi.

i'm ashamed of you guys
you buy into every corporate gimmick dont u

WHY?

realize that the current Vision M competes with the 5G iPod (60), and in that comparison, the Vision M OWNS the iPod - in every way besides size

Creative always waits for the new iPod, and then beats it.
half u guys havnt even held a Vision M and tried it out so dont talk
ive tried everything, i think the iPod is very good - but the ZVM is better.

and freestyler, i beg to differ
nowadays its all about the name

It's true that the brand name is part of it, but the brand name never would've been so successful if it weren't for the great features of the iPod.

Creative just can't match the iPod's combination of style, functionality, and simplicity.

It's true that the brand name is part of it, but the brand name never would've been so successful if it weren't for the great features of the iPod.

Creative just can't match the iPod's combination of style, functionality, and simplicity.

maybe in 2002, not now tho
have u even looked at all the stuff the zen can do? and how easy it is- the OS/GUI is like the exact same too -and more customizable

I'm not an Apple fan, but I have to admit the new iPod is very attractive. If Creative can come out with something similar, I'm all over it. Just go with whatever is more attractive and features.

Meh, Apple = no no for me

I'd rather go the Cowan I-Audio route for better sound and features, even if the creative styling isn't always up there with the rest.

apples just creativity and awesome design and the way the shake up
the market right when needed is what makes them so successful
they have every thing from the little 1g ipod shuffle to a 120g ipod video
to an iphone/itouch thats unque touch screen (borrowed that idea from ds =P)
is y the zune creative and all these other company's cant touch them market wise

Back
Top Bottom