I gotta learn to control the power!!

superman22x

Golden Master
On a fourwheeler, lol, I went riding today, and rode my friends 400ex. I was having fun drifting around teh field and all, pulling wheelies in 3rd gear, lots of fun, than I was going slow, 5mph, in first, and gunned to pop a wheelie, its not hard to pop a wheelie, but that one was TOO big, I almost thought I was going to fall off the back, lol. But I'm here now, so its all good. It was fu tho. I wish my parents would get a fourwheeler. I'm not wasting my money on one tho, I'm getting a truck!!

Like this
http://72.29.12.93/modules/ranger.php
or this
http://www.autotrader.com/fyc/vdp.j...oors=&transmission=&max_price=2500&cardist=33

I hope to get either one soon.

This was a random thread cause I'm bored, lol.

dont pop wheelies unless you know the quad well, some have much more acceleration than others and will go right on over, specially if you dont own it then you will have to pay if you damage it ;)

Banshee's are quick too. I have a dirtbike, but I wanna sell it for money towards a different car. 130 HP is only fun for so long.

well, I've ridden it before. I kinda know the power, but obviously not well enough.

dont pop wheelies unless you know the quad well, some have much more acceleration than others and will go right on over, specially if you dont own it then you will have to pay if you damage it ;)

i think that's what he was doing...getting to know the quad lol :D How else do you do it?

:( Bring back memorys. My parents bought me a 400ex back in 99 first year made, brand new for Xmas. I used to have so much fun riding. Sold it in 02 for the first apartment with the girl I was with at the time. Huge mistake. Now all I got to show for it is a monthly payment for umm 14 more years......sigh

We used to race at alot of the tracks. It was pretty built only missing a big bore kit.

Thats one of the best 4wheelers to ride wheelies on. I could ride them all day easy in 4th. 5th didn't quite have the torque to pull up all the way on the first try. You'd have to go up bounce the suspension then pull up hard again and let it level off.

I should see if I can get my scanner working and find a old pic. I'd like to get a new 450r or a YZF right now I just got my Polaris Sportsman 500 H.0.

go for a 700 raptor, lol, jk. Too much power, for not enough wieght, from what I hear, its hard to keep the front end down.

go for a 700 raptor, lol, jk. Too much power, for not enough wieght, from what I hear, its hard to keep the front end down.

Dude the 700's are junk. We were at one track shortly after they debuted. I raced him a few laps and he could hardly keep up. We swapped for a little bit. I will say they are torquer than the 400ex's but it didn't have the snap mine had. Of course mine wasn't stock either. 450's will smoke those 700's all day. There more for Baja and dunes. You mean 2 much weight not enough power. There power to weight ratio isn't as high as the 450's.

I did find some pic's I gotta boot XP up install my Printer and hope I can get the scanner to work. Stupid incompatable Vista printer.

Back
Top Bottom