2008 Presidency

damn i hope hilary dosent get in, my gaming habit will then be f***ed for sure....

Haha yeah... cuz all of us who grew up playing video games are off killing germans with our tompson SMGs, and eating any glowing yellow dot we see....

I honestly don't like any of them at the moment. All I know is that I want the next president to turn this country around, I think there's a BIG problem when you veto a children's health bill for more money to be spent in Iraq. Also we need to fix the economy and start making more money than we're spending, unfortunately we're spending money too fast and if it keeps up I'm worried we'll hit another recession which I hope is something that never happens. The next president needs to be able to think long term, instead of putting uneffective short term solutions in play.

Tough for a president to think longterm when they only have a short time to fullfill the promises they gave to get elected. Then if they don't full fill the short term goals they won't get re elected to work on long term goals they start.

I have no clue who i'll be voting for myself I'm sure once things get on the news quite a bit the picture will become clearer.

God I wish I could remember the name of this one comedy guy I saw on HBO last week. It was on history 101 or something but man was it funny. It was all based on fact and he had a lot of interesting and funny info.

I understand they only have a short amount of time, but I think they should be thinking about the big picture such as how their decisions are going to affect the future which in this administration has been completely absent. There's probably a balance between the two. Every president is going to do what's most convenient for them so the next president is stuck with the mess, but I think now we're at a limit and the next president will have to step up and do some thinking.

i like hilary and mayor J
but im scared if hilary is elected she will pull way to fast
out of iraq and will have all the terrorists rush right back in
and take right back over
id rather have the us there for years and the right way done mad slow
then the fast half ass way where all the lives lost = nothing
mabey we shouldnt have been in iraq but where there
and we need to do it right

lol y???
i dont think she would be bad
i actuly think she'd be good
im just scared shes going to pull out of iraq way to face

well over $200 a year of our gas bill goes to paying for people who don't pay for theirs. I don't need to pay for health care for kids who are raised by piece-of-shit parents who don't give a shit, and thusly wouldn't do jack shit about whatever the doc told them (who they saw for free because their mom make $8/hour at Mcd's and the dad is in jail for drug dealing so they need all the special care they can get), wasting my money, and the time of the doctors, who should be saving the lives of people who give a shit and contribute to the well fare of our country. we don't need 16% sales tax to have national health care like canada (which manage to o it quite well) the gov would find some oher shit to tax us on, taking money out of the pockets of hard working Americans, and into the hads of people who don't give a shit, becuase a free house and free food will make them give a shit.

and the whole global warming crap? thats none of the president's issue. until the EPA comes out with an official statement, its not happening.

We need a president that will end the war the right way, have justice for American people, reform the court system (yes, no more iphone lawsuits or hot coffee ones either), will reduce the amounts of ridiculous taxes for the gov workers own personal dinners, revoke the no child left behind act, and who will end welfare and similar programs. its time for personal responsibility.

Back
Top Bottom