Got My x1550 FInally

get CSS, its very fun if you have a decent connection, wish i had a better one :(, maybe i can convince my parents to get the 1.5mbps package, yeah right, we just bought a 20,000$ car :p.

COH: Opposing Forces is out and you DONT need the original to play it

Well i am on 1mb connecton so i dunno its not like i can pirate it to check and then afterwards pay for the orig
And yeah i was thinking of stuff i can gain for free illegally
i mean i have £10 20USD to spend at virgin megastore but thats it

Well i am on 1mb connecton so i dunno its not like i can pirate it to check and then afterwards pay for the orig
And yeah i was thinking of stuff i can gain for free illegally
i mean i have £10 20USD to spend at virgin megastore but thats it

thats good enough, im running at 640Kbits, my pings are usually 100-120 but can jump pretty high if the servers are on the east coast, for you they would be high unless there UK servers, otherwise they would have to go through satelites to get the most other places other than mainland europe.

thats good enough, im running at 640Kbits, my pings are usually 100-120 but can jump pretty high if the servers are on the east coast, for you they would be high unless there UK servers, otherwise they would have to go through satelites to get the most other places other than mainland europe.

ok well first of all, you mean kilobytes, and not bits. when he said 1mb, he meant kilobits. now, 640 kilobytes is more than 1 megabit

640 kilobytes = 5 megabits

Dial up can go no more than 56.6 kilobits/second, he's saying he gets 640 kilobits/second... How could that be dial up?

Back
Top Bottom