Should i remove Vista??

bingo92

Solid State Member
i just bought a new HP pavilion dv6404ca notebook which came with vista home premium, should i remove it and replace it with xp proff. Is that even possible?

I wouldn't. I have Home Premium and I love it. Give it a shot for a while before you decide you hate it. And be open, don't go into it thinking you'll hate it or you will. If you go in open minded, you can go both ways.

And yes, it's possible, but you would need to buy a new copy of XP.

yh my laptop came with vista home premium on it the first thing i did was dual boot it onto xp aswell.

but i think in the last 3 months i have been on XP twice and that was to convert a DVD to avi file

i just bought a new HP pavilion dv6404ca notebook which came with vista home premium, should i remove it and replace it with xp proff. Is that even possible?

No mate, give Vista a fair go, you will come to like it. I have Vista on one computer and XP on the other. I prefer Vista by a long way. Not just for the Vista eye candy, Vista seems to be a lot more stable than XP to me.

Yeah, I've had Vista on my laptop since when I got it in March and it's actually a great operating system if you give it a chance. As more and more people purchase new computers and/or upgrade to Vista, I'd imagine the compatibility would greatly be improved. It's not that bad now actually.

Back
Top Bottom