8900gtx??

99nasha

Fully Optimized
I heard from places that nvdia are skipping straight to 9 series. But Ive noticed that some dude in the forum has it in his sig. Does it exsit??

As of now, no it is not out. I have yet to seen any confirmation that the 8900 will be skipped, but at the same time, I have yet to see anything that it will be made.

It's obvious that there will be a 9 series eventually, but we don't know when and the specs. And we don't know if the 8900 is coming either.

wouldnt be a point in going straight to the 9 Series, there is only SM 4.1 out, and nvidia is most likely going to be able to patch to DX10.1 on there current GPU's. unless they are unable to patch to DX10.1, then dont expect the 9 series until probably Q3\Q4 2008

Yeah, that's me. My sig hasn't been updated in a while, I'll probably end up getting the 9800GTX if it isn't too pricey. We'll see.

9000 series won't be out until next year so we have quite a ways to go. But Nvidia has other plans besides that and i'm sure some of you have seen it. I posted picts before if any of you still remember..............

Triple-SLI and Quad-SLI to compete with ATI 3-way CrossFire multi-GPU:

http://www.xbitlabs.com/news/video/display/20070928160719.html

3-way-sli.jpg

For Quad-SLI, it says that Vista currently has no support for it until possibly the next major Windows release.

Yeah i have one of those, it is ok for gaming on my 6, 50" Tv's. I might recommend it.

f*ck you nvidia, now im gonna have to get THREE f*cking GTXs ugh!

might be able to run crisis fully cranked though

Yo man I love your language!!

However, the 12 year olds might not, so try to cool down.

As to the 8900gtx... it is not coming out for a long while. I am going to stick with my 8800.

Back
Top Bottom