2008 Presidency

TRDCorolla1

Golden Master
All the candidates are in and it's really exciting to see who our future president will be for 08. I personally don't think the Republicans are of any threat. Former major of New York Rudy Giuliani is probably the only guy of all the Republicans running, that has a slight advantage. On the Democratic side, you have Hillary Clinton, John Edwards, and Barack Obama. The three powerhouses on that side. There are tons more candidates, but none worth posting.

Would you like to see a woman president in the US? Keep in mind that there has NEVER been a woman president before. John Edwards has shown he is capable and Barack, well, there's been issues with him as of late in regards to the patriot pins, lol. Silly. I like to see Al Gore run though. I think he dropped out on the idea.

I'm not so fond of Hillary running, but I wouldn't mind a woman in office. Idk... something about her not being able to control her husband just doesn't give me confidence in controlling our country. Also I don't like how she has changed sides on Iraq, she was for it at the begining. Not saying that she'll always change her views depending on the tides, but I don't like to see that in our leaders.

Barack Obama would be nice. Just like Hillary would be the first Woman, he would be the first non-white man. He has his own Ideas, and clearly isn't afraid to state them. I like that.

If I vote republican, Giuliani would get my vote. He kept things in relitive order in his city after 9/11, and I think he could keep us together if another 9/11 happens again.

Well, I don't think Hillary is going to get elected. I think Americans need a new face in the office. Not that she is a woman, just the fact that Americans want a new face in the office.

We had a Bush, a Clinton, then a Bush again... If Hilary gets elected it will look like an oligarchical monarchy.

Barack might win, but I doubt it. He does not have any demographic's vote.

I feel Giuliani is the safest bet, but I would love for Obama to win.

Personally I don't care to much for the Democrats:p I think of my political views as more Republican, I don't really like any of the candidates running on either side though...they all just seem so fake to me. I do however like Mike Huckabee, the former Republican Governor for the State of Arkansas whos running...but I don't think he has much change of winning though..

Here's the listing of who's running for president:

97032320xi9.jpg

Is it me or does Mike Huckabee look just like Richard Nixon? And Fred Thompson looks like Kelsey Grammar.

i dont care who the president will be. whoever it is, they're going to do the same as the one before. do what he or she wants to do!

not really, its not like there going to veto a bill for children's health!, bush said he wants us to rely on more private healthcare, when its fricking 200$ for a bottle of meds we need somebody to pay for them!, damn, if you want to make a lot of money, rob a pharamcy, they have several thousand dollars worth of meds in there i bet :p

its not Donkeys vs. Elephants anymore, its Obama vs. Hilary now :p

I honestly don't like any of them at the moment. All I know is that I want the next president to turn this country around, I think there's a BIG problem when you veto a children's health bill for more money to be spent in Iraq. Also we need to fix the economy and start making more money than we're spending, unfortunately we're spending money too fast and if it keeps up I'm worried we'll hit another recession which I hope is something that never happens. The next president needs to be able to think long term, instead of putting uneffective short term solutions in play.

Back
Top Bottom