I Really Need Help...this Is Really Fustrating!

itzdylan24

In Runtime
I KNOW THIS LOOKS ALOT BUT PLEASE JUST READ AND REPLY WITH HELP

ok so this is my first build yet i cant the video to work....

my specs.

My case Antec 900
c2d e6750 @ 2.66
MSI Fx5200 128mb vid card
mobo, Evga 680i

my problem is that everything plugs in right but the video card didnt work...it didnt even line up right, i heard this problem was common with the antec 900 but i thought they fixed it....so when i unscrewed the 680i and pulled it out a littlte i plugged the vid card in but still it was wierd it only plugged in a little bit. when i booted up, i did get the 2-3 beeps but no picture?

Am i suppose to get a newer vid card??

PLEASE HELP...I'VE BEEN WAITING A LONG TIME FOR THIS,

I KNOW THIS LOOKS ALOT BUT PLEASE JUST READ AND REPLY WITH HELP

ok so this is my first build yet i cant the video to work....

my specs.

My case Antec 900
c2d e6750 @ 2.66
MSI Fx5200 128mb vid card
mobo, Evga 680i

my problem is that everything plugs in right but the video card didnt work...it didnt even line up right, i heard this problem was common with the antec 900 but i thought they fixed it....so when i unscrewed the 680i and pulled it out a littlte i plugged the vid card in but still it was wierd it only plugged in a little bit. when i booted up, i did get the 2-3 beeps but no picture?

Am i suppose to get a newer vid card??

PLEASE HELP...I'VE BEEN WAITING A LONG TIME FOR THIS,

yes i think you better get a new video card.

Whoa, with 680i Northbridge chipset?? Sounds like a PCI-express video card it supports. You're using an AGP version of the FX5200 video card by Nvidia, if memory serves correctly. I didn't look it up, but that might be the reason why it doesn't fit into the motherboard. I suggest you get a new PCI-express x16 compatible video card before you break the motherboard. Don't force it in there anymore.

Back
Top Bottom