Laptop Keyboard

ssc456

Fully Optimized
well im not a happy man right now.

i was jus kicking back on my bed playing on my laptop while watching tele then the dog jumps on my bed nothing out of the ordinary there he comes up for his stroke and then lays down on my laptop when i tell him to get up he stands on my keyboard and pulls off my = and Q key now jus tried to put my = key back and snapped the bracket :mad:.

so i emailed compaq to see how much a new keyboard would cost and they said your laptop is still within warranty so phone our uk support line and we will send some1 out to collect it and return it within 21 days.

so i guess what im trying to say is damn i hate my dog now but hey compaq was kind enough to tell me about my warranty and my response from email was within 10 mins.

Good customer service
Bad dog

my laptop could do with some tlc. the crappy bit of plastic that shuts it into place has snapped off. i didnt take out any insurance but i got it less than a year ago, so do you recon i could email toshiba and get a replacement ?

yh i dont see why not i mean i was expecting to pay for my keybard as it was my fault and as far as im concerned its not a manfacturers fault like say overheating or something.

but yh id give them an email and see what they say it cant do n e harm

yea i think i will. i had a quick look on their site and they had lots of different paid warranties, nothing about a free one, then again i only had a quick look

Back
Top Bottom