nVidia 6150

Lord Mythirion

In Runtime
What can these graphics run? I've got a friend who has these mobo graphics, and he wants to know what games it is capable of running. Can it run games like Guild Wars or Rappelz? he wants to know before buying the games.

ooooooooook by the way u say graphics i think u mean graphics card or a video card or a GPU
and when u say mobo graphics i think ur saying on board video card or GPU

also that video card would easily run guild wars ( have no idea what Rappelz is)

ooooooooook by the way u say graphics i think u mean graphics card or a video card or a GPU
and when u say mobo graphics i think ur saying on board video card or GPU

also that video card would easily run guild wars ( have no idea what Rappelz is)

Oops, sry about that. It's onboard graphics. I'm just used to saying graphics like that. And ty for that info :D

if you are concerned just go out and buy a cheapo graphics card....geforce 6600 would probably run you about $50

it can run nfsmw on lowest and proabably rappelz. y dont u check the system requirments?

I checked the requirements, except I don't have much info on the 6150, and the website didn't really help...

if you are concerned just go out and buy a cheapo graphics card....geforce 6600 would probably run you about $50

For my mate, $50 isn't really possible, cuz he spent all of his money on his new computer.

His on-board can run GW. If an MX 4000 can run GW (which I have done in the past) an onboard 6150 will do it just fine.

Back
Top Bottom