Windows Live Hotmail

Meh, I never really liked the clutter of Windows Live Hotmail and the advertisements and all that. GMail is better in my opinion.

I was looking at the trend in my marketing class. Online multimedia solutions is the key for the future. A lot of people are more interactive with everything online. Sort of like YouTube, MySpace, Imageshack, and those type of deals. Hotmail has the My Space, sort of like the actual Myspace website. I don't use it though. Boring. I like to be able to upload stuff though.

^ i guess they get all their money from advertising then, since its almost all entirely free :) they must make a fair bit of money since they get sold for billions of $'s and running servers like they are definetley wouldn't be cheap lol

Ha ha, imagine everyone's inbox being full. Infact, that would be impossible, since the proberbly have like 30 Million accounts, and I somhow doubt that they have 150,000,000GB's of space on their server's :)

Ha ha, imagine everyone's inbox being full. Infact, that would be impossible, since the proberbly have like 30 Million accounts, and I somhow doubt that they have 150,000,000GB's of space on their server's :)

hmmm i bet there not far off lol i mean this is microsoft that we are talking about here the biggest computer company in the world

Dude, They could not have 5 gb space reserved for every single person that has a hotmail account! that would be virually impossible!

Back
Top Bottom