Windows Live Hotmail

TRDCorolla1

Golden Master
I don't know about you but do you see a difference between the classic version and the new full version of Hotmail? I'm like switching back and forth hoping to see a difference, but I don't. They look exactly the same. Maybe the only difference is the number of messages and page navigation is on the bottom instead of being on the top.

hmmm and the option to not include previous messages when sending a reply isn't available so far as i could see - which is annoying since i get and send replies that are like 200% longer than they should be because the include the previous messages :( i can't see why they can't leave things that work alone lol

They should've just left it the way it was. The only other major difference is a new login screen :p and the 5GB of storage increase.

lol i only used 2% of my inbox space in a period of two years... and that was with only 1Gb

you'd need 1048576 emails, at 5Kbs to fill your 5Gb of storage i think lol something like that anyway... :D

Oh man, I think that's impossible for me. When the time comes, Hotmail will probably upgrade to like 8GB or 10GB online storage. I do store a lot of things through Hotmail. All new Newegg invoices for example are in a folder there. I don't like paper copies. I have a lot of attachments as well which I keep in another folder.

And they'll find better ways of compressing emails lol so they'll get smaller - hmm maybe what they're trying to do is make sure that no one ever ever gets a full inbox or the world ends :eek: :eek: :eek: so, be warned...

I actually envision Hotmail to be more than just a web based email client. I predict they will branch out to multimedia type storage solution also or something more similar to an online Microsoft Outlook.

hmmm there was something i think i saw advertised on the Hotmail about file and image hosting beta by MSN Live so i guess your right - pretty useful especially since its most likely going to be entirely free :) - but, security might be an issue unless they make it a bit more secure. I've already had one MSN account hacked

Back
Top Bottom